Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest (23773 Views)

We Use "Banga" As Guns During Operation — Robbery Suspects / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Frankice122: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2020
YOU CANMOT FACE UNARMED CITIZENS WITH GUNS DURING A PEACEFUL PROTEST : FORMER PRESIDENT ATIKU SPEAKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06efxy7Hjs

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2020
Atiku has been more outspoken even more than the vegetable we voted

Endsars now
And to those fools shouting reformsars, endyahoo

You are just ignorants, little did you know these sars officials also do Yahoo, yes one arrested me last month and was telling me cashapp wa oo, I dey load cc too
I was like wtf!!
U need to see the app on this guy's phone and he collected almost all my working apps that day
I saw him last 2 weeks at the barber shop and guess what? He bought a new muscle whip.

The thing is if you like curse all yahooboys all you like, the rage at which the thing is trending right now in our community, you and I are related to a Yahoo boy one way or the other
So think very well before you wish your family bad
Peace
#Endsars

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Merimental(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2020
d govt is really feeling d pressure.

I always knew dey will crack under pressure hence Neva wanted d protests to go down.

20 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by RealSolution001: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2020
Spoken

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Kendumazy(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Help us tell that to IGP as well to inform his boys!

Buy/ship Nice women Abaya/gowns. Check link for pics
https://www.nairaland.com/6166009/buy-ship-india-nigeria-lots
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nazgul: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerian security men are at their best when facing unarmed civilians. I saw a video on my WhatsApp status where police men were taking all forms of positions to shoot at unarmed civilians. I wept.

The day the youths decide to arm themselves, face this people and fight for their rights, that's the day you'll realize that they're nothing but cowards and bullies. They'll pull off their uniforms, throw away their guns and look for the nearest gutter to hide in cos they're cowards and have always been cowards and will continue to remain cowards.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Cryptofxt10: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
E get as you go beat pikin reach, e go adopt to your cane, e no go dey send you again..

Revolution against corrupt leaders is now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by AuntRose(f): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerian Police Personnels are cowards.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by baliyubla: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
Atiku always making sense.

But why Protests start almost immediately the bullion van thief was called out to answer to his numerous corruption cases.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by kalvoken(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
I will suggest that since covid-19 already wasted 80% of 2020 days, we should use the remaining 20% to reset this country. Let's take back our country from this evil men in politics.

The protest should go on till the end of this year.

After Sars na NEPA issue.

After NEPA na BAD ROADS,

After Bad Roads na lawmakers' wages.

Good hospitals, refineries, constitution amendment, etc

We just have every reason to shut down Nigeria for the rest of 2020.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by dontro(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
True. But in Nigeria tribalism, religious and political bigotry won't let some people agree to that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by dynicks(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
See this one tryna dish out positive vibes..

Buhari appeared more reasonable and caring before he climbed the throne upon which he is on today...

Bad energy/2faced personality plz stay away!!

You all are the same...

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2020
angry

Force will only further make matters worse. If I were the president, I would pacify the youths and ensure implementation of my promises. As for their demands, I will work on whichever is reasonable to prevent further chaos in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by splmosixx(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
I need someone that has letter G in the ongoing dangote bag of goodies promotion to complete mine...

I am ready to compensate you handsomely...

Kindly reach out to me on splmosixx@gmail.com or 08183550652.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by ogascomax: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
That is for sure.
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Chukskin: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
I hear you
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Sunnycliff(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
You sound like a true Democrat tho Nigeria is structurally wrong

1 Like

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Britishcoins(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Okay
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by orgylover: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
R
U
B
B
I
S
H
pdp thieving wailers don see wetin to use attack buhari. buhari goes no where. all of u are looters , armrbbers and yahoo boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by RaptObserver: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Stop!!! Please! Please! Please! We don't need any opposition member to get involved in this #EndSARS matter. We don't want the government to use that opportunity to politicise it. So far so good, the protest has gained momentum because of its apolitical nature. We all know politicians don't have the interest of the masses at heart.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by handsomeyinka(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Bodmas02: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Let them know
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by shiwex: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2020
Nigerians should go straight to the point. These protests has more to do than police brutality. It is about demanding an end to corruption, good governance, improve infrastructure, end to mismanaging public funds etc.......no light, no water, high cost of living, no good health facilities, no roads, massive looting by political elites and most importantly an efficient proactive president and not just a sign post that can't even come out and give press conferences.

NIGERIANS AWAKE

10 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Neddstark: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
This has been the modus operandi in Nigeria since 1960 on peaceful protests. Untill Nigeria starts officially using rubber bullets, I am not going for any protests before an unhappy policeman sees me as the reason behind his life miseries.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by 5thcolm(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Not a fan of Atiku and no one should vote him cause i know he would try again next election but i am with him on this.
How can the government say they end sars and the next thing is police start shooting protesters. It doesn't make sense.
Yet we have some unintelligent element here saying the protest should be over cause government disbanded sars.
The protest would be over when police start acting responsibly, stop the impunity, treat ppl with respect and government shoud put mechanism in place to discourage law enforcement brutality, not just sars

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by shiwex: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Atiku, we hear you but you are part of the problem.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by Joshmanuel10(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
Zoogeria police won't like this
Re: Atiku: You Cannot Face Unarmed Citizens With Guns During A Peaceful Protest by dontro(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2020
SpaceX:
What are you guys protesting over again? The force said it has been disbanded, what more do you want again? Fucking hypocrite, stupid people!!! You voted for a fucking retarded borrower! What were you expecting? You guys are showing your lack of respect that you earn from your parents. Stop disturbing!! Stupid fools.

Why are you so concerned about the protests? Is it making you too uncomfortable?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Are Still Keeping Evans – IGP / Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.