Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

#endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest (773 Views)

I’m In Pain - Bobrisky Gives Update On His “butt Surgery” / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Bobrisky Gives Tacha N500k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Bobrisky has given reasons why he can’t join majority of Nigerians in the #EndSars protest which is currently ongoing.

According to the crossdresser, he is scared of dying in the process.

Bobrisky wrote:

“Some of you need slap!!! After posting end SARS on my page I should still go out and protest, so if police mistakenly fire gun and the bullet mistakenly kill me…..you will help me take care of my 85 year old grandmother abi or my brothers who still look up to me. So if I die now, you think justice for Bobrisky will wake me up from death…..”

Read more:

https://www.momedia.ng/2020/10/13/bobrisky-gives-serious-reasons-why-he-cannot-join-the-endsars-protest/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Wawelexy(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Who they call the one celeb self...

If everyone was like u, that same bullet u re scared of would still be used by sars either on you or ur innocent brother u claim to love, tagging them as yahoo boys because the ride the expensive car u bought for them...

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by iamkingdaniel: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2020
When we prioritize the wrong.
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by BigDick70inch(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2020
D
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Fahdiga(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2020
A weakling will always exhibit its characteristics at any given moment. A man who is forcing himself to be a woman so as to avoid responsibilities that comes with being a man. what a transgendered
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by skinny419(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
Dis one non follow next pls
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Nyamve1: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2020
Who will even seek justice for u What u should be saying is, if u die now, will u make heaven?? Repent now o
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Logxev260: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Revolutionary lnvestment platform in making great profit within a short period of time..

It is a global lnvestment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: #endsars: Bobrisky Gives Serious Reasons Why He Cannot Join The Protest by Tiwaz2: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Bob just cony cony tell ur fans that you are now a rubber. He will melt ooo, The sun we dey beat us now no be here ooo.

Even if he finally decided to protest his presence will not change Buhari's mind.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Clem Ohameze Allegedly Attacked By Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom / Davido In Fresh Paternity Scandal, Denies Baby / Kiasha Explained About Kissing Kid, Shares Full Video Of What Really happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.