Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,219 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Reasons Why One Won't Miss It In Ragp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why One Won't Miss It In Ragp (151 Views)

Risk Involved In Ragp... See Them. / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why One Won't Miss It In Ragp by JPIC(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
1. Our products doesn't have a close substitute
If you want to buy noodles, there are various types to choose from. Milk, clothes, drinks, phones, shops, eateries etc all have substitutes except Telecom products and services. If you are using MTN line you MUST buy MTN data and/or airtime at anywhere. If you are using DSTV, you can't subscribe it using the package of GOTV or STARTIME. It must be DSTV packages you subscribe for.

2. It doesn't have limitation
If you are in Lagos and I am in Kutu wenji, I can send you airtime/data within seconds just using your contact. Same goes with cable subs & NEPA bill payment. You will never hear *What you ordered for VS what you got.* If you buy airtime/data of 1000, you definitely must get the exact amount you paid for.

3. Our products is everyone's obsession.
No matter how hungry one is, s/he will always find a way to feed their phone(s). How do you feel when you are not connected online or do not have airtime? People spend roughly 10-15hrs online socializing with people they may not meet in their lifetime.

4. It is for everyone.
The only person who does not use Telecom products and services is a *dead person.* Be you fe/male, rich or poor, straight or gay, white or black, literate or illiterate, beautiful or ugly etc you must use telecom products and services. No holds barred!

5. Our products has 99% penetration into every home.
Wealthy people sell things that every home can not do without daily. Aliko Dangote sells salt, sugar, spaghetti, rice, semovita, semolina etc. Mark Zuckerberg enters your houses effortlessly because you and I use Facebook and/or Whatsapp and as such he makes money from us. Aliko Dangote and Mr. Mark has designed a system that make them money even while they are sleeping regardless of where they are. RAGP provides you with that opportunity too.

6. You can will out your RAGP portal to a loved one.
Your children cannot inherit your appointment letter, certificate, expertise, experience etc but they can inherit your RAGP VTU portal. With your own customized username & password, you can will out your RAGP VTU portal to anyone you love.

7. Our products & services can never go extinct.
Since MTN came to Nigeria, they've never gone extinct. The only thing telecom service providers does is change of name as seen in 9mobile formerly known asEtisalat, Airtel formerly known as Econet.

Lastly, why not get paid when you buy any of these? Why not turn your daily expenses into residual income?

A rat with one hole will not live long.

Contact me through the number in my bio for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Home Cleaning At Affordable Rate. / How Tenants And Investors Can Own Properties In Fgc Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.