Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus (29570 Views)

Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by unite4real: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
RONALDO TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

Juventus and Portugual striker Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for coronavirus, according to the Portugal Football Federation.

He was expected to play for Portugal on Wednesday against Sweden in the Nations League but will now self-isolate, and is currently showing no symptoms.

He will also miss games for Juventus until he returns a negative test for the virus.

The 35-year-old forward's international teammates have all returned negative tests.

Italy now requires 10 days of quarantine, and Juventus are due to play Barcelona in the Champions League in 15 days.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/cristiano-ronaldo-tests-positive-for-coronavirus_sto7947934/story.shtml

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by unite4real: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2020
He is human after all

29 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by bolaayenimo: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Just one shot from the GOAT and Coro will die kpatakpata

171 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bobby4090: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
I have a feeling this stuff is goin to go round Europe and everyone there that moves around will eventually get it at some stage. For him Ronaldo, it's even better he gets it now that the season is just starting than when they're deep into the season with very serious matches facing them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Suspect33(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Damn, and we were all looking forward to the mighty clash between him the GOAT and the second GOAT Messi in the UCL in just 15 days, Thunder fire Covid

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Choi...he’s a healthy man

He will get over it

22 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Even COVID-19 sabi the real goat

And I think camavinga will finally wash Ronaldo’s jersey

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
I see a serious revolution coming. It will last till buhari either dies or is overthrown. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

Pa. S. G Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by clydedaniels(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ok

Can we go back to demand good governance now?

Can we go back to demand humane treatment from the police and other armed forces now?

Can we go back to demand a fair and liberal environment for us and our kids now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Chukabiz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
He don go em country go carry corona virus.

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by templeRun20(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Na Messi send covid 19 to Ronaldo

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by johnero353(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Yeah, he told me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by costandi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
This conspiracy is beyond me. Just to reawaken the COVID consciousness incase you have mistakenly forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Pergrace: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Quick recovery
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by kuonbe(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
mogbe
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ugochukwufrenzy: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
get well soon champ

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by WoundedLamb: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sorry Mr Ronaldo. Quick recovery to you.

The number of cases is going up once again this winter.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ExAngel007(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
ho no!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Vyzz: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
cool

I wish him well....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sorry champ but he actually caused it. For those who followed his actions and the manner in which left the Juventus camp before the international break would understand. I'm not saying corona can't catch anybody but he forcefully left the team camp against the club's directives.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by FuckThaMod: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oh my God!
Messi and his fans must have found way to infect him, so they could beat juventus. No Ronaldo against Barca it means.
Get well soon GOAT cry

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by piagetskinner(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shed4peace:
I see a serious revolution coming. and for those of

you doubting, have you read about the Arab spring

and studied how it started? A time is coming
when Men/Women will wish they were Nigerians

John Elton prophesied it about forty years ago. In his words which I'll paraphrase. "Nigeria will be known for corruption all over the world. The name Nigeria will be synonymous to corruption. But in a short while, Nigeria will rise again, anyone who lays hold of a Nigerian will say I will go with you...............

Let's keep praying for the ongoing revolution

Hmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DenreleDave(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2020

From Ronaldo to penaldo then to tapnaldo then to rapenaldo, now he has changed to Coronaldo.... grin grin grin only God knows what next now undecided undecided

So upon all his 6 packs, fitness and those abs he is always displaying on Instagram, so baba no even well..

No wonder Our Messi will always be the first.....

Anyway, his miscreants fans will call this another record again..

The first player with 5 Ballon dor to win CORONA grin grin grin grin... And His name shall be called CORONALDO

Chai Coronaldo is ahead of Our Messi in corona grin grin grin.. It is worth celebrating by Ronaldo fans oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our Messi, keep healthy and please avoid any contact with Coronaldo on the day of champions league.. Avoid him like a flu[

Before them begin to call us hater, Sha get well Coronaldo...... But pls avoid contact with Our Messi on champions league night.. Tanchu.

Get well soon Coronaldo

14 Likes 2 Shares

grin fake goat . Already looking for a way to miss Barca game, baba no wan chop beating

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Luckydubby7(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Which covid again?
The new covid or old covid
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by HeadShot: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sad day for soccer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Memberclub(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
No wonder Messi is the Goat.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Rasbel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
So this virus dey catch GOAT too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 9moh: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
Okay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus by EleventhWeirdo: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
chai! I hope he recovers before the CL match against Barca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.