Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] (4047 Views)

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Breaking!!!: Snake Found And Killed In Kogi Versity Hostel Water Tank (see Pics) / Big Snake Found Inside Delsu Hostel Toilet Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Clipxhub: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
A rare two-headed snake was rehomed after a North Carolina woman took it a science centre.
Jeannie Wilson, from Alexander County, North Carolina, was stunned when she found the reptile in her conservatory as she cleaned.

She told WSOC-TV that she thought the snake was injured before she saw it had two heads.
"I saw something in the corner of my eye, and I said, 'lord, that's a snake!, she told the station.
"The first thing I thought was, 'Oh gosh, something has stepped on you and mashed your head.'"

She named the snake "Double Trouble", which she described as being "very gentle to handle" and never tried to bite her.
Ms Wilson took the snake to the Catawba Science Centre in Hickory, some 30 miles from her home in Taylorsville.
Science centre staff said the snake appeared to be around four months old, and appeared to be a rat snake, Ms Wilson told WSOC-TV.

"I went to the science centre and told them what I had, they said 'we would love to have it', she said.
Ms Wilson told Fox10 news that she retrieved the snake from the science centre a few days afterwards, so that a snake wrangler could buy it for his son, saying "it just felt right".
According to the Catawba Science Center, one in 100,000 baby rat snakes will have two heads, making “Double Trouble” rare.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htysU1ns-Dw

Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Clipxhub: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by DaddyRochie1642: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2020
To slap that snake dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Clipxhub: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That cute innocent snake.... cheesy
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Clipxhub: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lalasticlala
Please move to Front Page
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by XXXXTENTACION: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lalasticlala will not be happy with you if do that. Lalasticlala is the guardian angel of snakes cool

1 Like

Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by chatinent: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Quite small.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Shellsploit: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Conjoined twins..

Lalasticlala can relate

1 Like

Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by UncleHaba22: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Front page loading cheesy grin

HABA22
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Clipxhub: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
Conjoined twins..

Lalasticlala can relate
Come and separate them grin

chatinent:
Quite small.

Still 4 months old
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Shellsploit: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
Clipxhub:

Come and separate them grin

Still 4 months old

No, thanks!
Maybe Lalasticlala will be of great help in this!
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Waiting for RIGHTEOUSNESS89 to come and tell me how they will inherit HELL.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by delishpot: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lala will soon see this post and do the needful
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Raeheemwayne: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
The snake get luck still dey breath sef — If na 9ja be this eh.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by decrownprince(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Waiting for RIGHTEOUSNESS89 to come and tell me how they will inherit HELL.
As if u know. That guy can comment off point.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Juliearth(f): 3:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Nneka, the pretty Serpent.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Sabadon(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2020
conjoined snake grin
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by epkereamaka60858: 5:01am On Oct 14, 2020
:Quite small.Still 4 months old
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by muller101(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2020
lala come and lead your pet to the promise land
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by taretoofine(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2020
wowwwwww !!!
Ejima grin
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by DaInferno(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2020
Clipxhub:
Lalasticlala Please move to Front Page
u go tell mod wetin to do?
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Hintona(f): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2020
This is going to front page in 5 4 3 2....
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by taurinee(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys watch this shocking viral video of this church that loves getting drunk to worship God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo2rMPh_4So it's very funny o must watch
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by taurinee(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2020
Clipxhub:

A rare two-headed snake was rehomed after a North Carolina woman took it a science centre.
Jeannie Wilson, from Alexander County, North Carolina, was stunned when she found the reptile in her conservatory as she cleaned.

She told WSOC-TV that she thought the snake was injured before she saw it had two heads.
"I saw something in the corner of my eye, and I said, 'lord, that's a snake!, she told the station.
"The first thing I thought was, 'Oh gosh, something has stepped on you and mashed your head.'"

She named the snake "Double Trouble", which she described as being "very gentle to handle" and never tried to bite her.
Ms Wilson took the snake to the Catawba Science Centre in Hickory, some 30 miles from her home in Taylorsville.
Science centre staff said the snake appeared to be around four months old, and appeared to be a rat snake, Ms Wilson told WSOC-TV.

"I went to the science centre and told them what I had, they said 'we would love to have it', she said.
Ms Wilson told Fox10 news that she retrieved the snake from the science centre a few days afterwards, so that a snake wrangler could buy it for his son, saying "it just felt right".
According to the Catawba Science Center, one in 100,000 baby rat snakes will have two heads, making “Double Trouble” rare.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htysU1ns-Dw
Guys watch this shocking viral video of this church that loves getting drunk to worship God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo2rMPh_4So it's very funny o must watch
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Lanel355: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Saving money is as important as having money itself. Saving money can help you become financially secure
This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Gadafii: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
see American woman dey think for the safety of a two headed snake grin grin grin

see me see kasal...lalasticlala solve the matter cool
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Inspectorartz: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
JOB VACANY: A major company located in Port Harcourt is recruiting. Interested candidates should send their full name and qualification(s) to 09073774157 (kindly share, you might be helping someone)
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Vyzz: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
If this thing does not make front page make I die. Make tipper crush me. Make thunder strike me.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by olamidedivotee(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Imagine these snakes/snake in Ogbonno soup.
Re: Rare Two-headed Snake Found In Woman’s House [PIC] by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Double view for lala

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shortest Complete Sentence In English Language Is ...? / When Is Poly Nekede Resuming{fedponek} / WAEC GCE Registration 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.