Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Uk Education Vs Swedish Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Education Vs Swedish Education (889 Views)

Education VS Wealth / University Education Vs Apprenticeship / Full Time University Education Vs Part-time, Which Is Better In D Nigerian Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Education Vs Swedish Education by Gomez(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2007
I will wish to know if the quality and Value of Uk education is than that of Swedish.
I recently got admission into Coventry university in England but the price is quite on the high side
i also have this school in Sweden that i want to applied to for the same course but is tuition free.
But is seems that Nigerians seem to go more into Uk for higher education that sweden any reason for that ?
Re: Uk Education Vs Swedish Education by wales7479(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2007
I think UK education is better since they colonize use and all that, we tend to do learn everything from them. I undersand that Sweden school are relatively cheaper if not free. Can u help with the list of Schools in Sweden for Free Education??

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Scholarship For Polytechnic Student / Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 / Oau Past Post-ume Questions For 1,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.