Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cure Excessive Sweat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Excessive Sweat (577 Views)

Is Excessive Drinking Habit A Cause For Being Pot Bellied? / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / PHOTOS: Result Of Excessive Steroid Use And Squats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Excessive Sweat by heshomoney(m): 2:47am On Mar 07, 2011
There are many different ways to cure excessive sweat. Although sweating is most commonly found in the hands, it can also affect the feet, armpits and face as well. Excessive sweating of any form is referred to under the umbrella term of hyperhidrosis. Treatments for hyperhidrosis include antiperspirants, iontophoresis, medications and botulinum toxin injections. I will also be talking about a natural sweating cure guide that I have used to get rid of my excessive sweating problem.

for more infomation please visit http://fabulousdax121health..com/2011/03/cure-excessive-sweat.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help Her / Hiv And Aids :the Other Story. / Need Quick Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.