Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Mini Rice Processing Plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mini Rice Processing Plant (888 Views)

FG Commissions 450 Metric Tons Cassava Processing Plant In Rivers / Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. / Pictures From Kogi Rice Processing Mill, Yagba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Rice Processing Plant by slinkky(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2020
Please I need a mini rice processing plant, is their any seller/supplier of such here.
Re: Mini Rice Processing Plant by ikelords(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Go to jiji, but their prices are ridiculously high.
Re: Mini Rice Processing Plant by slinkky(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2020
ikelords:
Go to jiji, but their prices are ridiculously high.
I have checked checked jiji it's because of those high prices that I am seeking for a supplier here. Thanks
Re: Mini Rice Processing Plant by ikelords(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
slinkky:
I have checked checked jiji it's because of those high prices that I am seeking for a supplier here. Thanks
import directly from china.
Re: Mini Rice Processing Plant by MUMA1: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
My brother to setup the plant will take weeks, i advice you purchase recent technologies for your plant. However, i suggest you start with buying and marketing of PROCESSED RICE to your customers to understand the market and it's dynamics, then after some months you can expand by gradually setting up the plant.
You can get bags of 50kg of high quality processed rice from Niger state, depends on your location the transportation cost might be of advantage to you. We are here to help you grow your business.

WAVEBASE AGRO NETWORK duly registered with CAC and insured. whatsApp: zero 8 zero 81512159.
Re: Mini Rice Processing Plant by slinkky(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
ikelords:
import directly from china.
Ok I think that maybe the best option

(1) (Reply)

Full Fat Soya For Sale / Plantain Farmers! Get A Fair Deal On Your Next Plantain Suckers Purchase / See The Corns My Uncle Found In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.