Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

To Doctors In The House: Diabetes Mellitus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Doctors In The House: Diabetes Mellitus (575 Views)

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Doctors In The House: Diabetes Mellitus by heshomoney(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2011
It pays to know about diabetes. Did you know that over twenty-four million Americans are diabetic, and that over five million have not been diagnosed yet? Diabetes is a major cause of medical disability and retirement, of people having premature strokes and heart attacks, of amputations, and of winding up on kidney dialysis machines. It can significantly complicate pregnancy for both the mother and her unborn child. It is not yet curable. However, its symptoms and insidious damage can certainly be reduced with proper treatment.

for more information please visit http://fabulousdax121health..com/
Re: To Doctors In The House: Diabetes Mellitus by SlimHealth: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
It's actually curable. If you want to know how, see me at my clinic. I mean it. Dead serious.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Health Solution / 'jonathan Is The Man For President' / Still Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.