Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) (40407 Views)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
A Nigerian man breaks down in tears after his car was vandalized by hoodlums who attacked #EndSARS protesters in Abuja today October 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kti34xvwBJQ

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
HOODLUMS who attacked PROTESTERS, is that real?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
That's an act Heartlessness and Wickedness on display by those thugs!
Totally unfair!
In these Hard Times you cause your Fellow man Pains like this...

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by LostAddict1: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pro-Sars people should well done but we can't be defeated.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Vyzz: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
sad

This is sad...

Politicians hellbent on causing tears for the citizens, look what the paid thugs did.

Mtcheeew

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
We know those attackers are APC tugs

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nawa o
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
I saw the video on my status. I felt really bad for him. Those northerners were paid to disrupt the peaceful protest. Unfortunately for them, they got more than the bargain for

They said one ozilaman sent them

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by AuntRose(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Obviously the car isn't his grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Enudapan: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Cry no more
Odogwus don't cry over material things
You have paid a greater sacrifice
For a better 2morrow
Cheer yourself up nigga nd lit up a mushin weed
Cos it helps

Although those hoodlums maybe dismissed SARS officers going around being unsophisticated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
angry
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by KindlyAssist: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chaiii
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by bjtinz: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's time to end protest please.

E don do

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Jeremiahgynag(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Angrykidd: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
angry

Crocodile tears.
Next thing to be vandalised will be your head or blokos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Ilerioluwa02: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:
Yes.
However, some of them were captured, beaten to stupor and then given the needed medical care by the protesters grin They were thereafter interrogated...

24 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by pretydiva(f): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Them say Na one ozilaman send them oo. Biko let's fish out the so called ozilaman. Abi na Buhari sef undecided

12 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by lonlytroy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na one clown wen FG Dey feed destroy your car

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Lalami3232(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
I feel ur premium tears from here, bro cry

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by etibaba(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sad, before you will see a grown man cry like this, you can imagine how he feels about the damage caused by mofos that were given #1500 to disrupt a protest that's for the good of all. Indeed poverty coupled with illiteracy is a disaster.

19 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by sylve11: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
That guy is going through a lot. Just take a look at the veins' patterns on his forehead. Eya. Sorry my guy. sad cool

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by muykem: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Time to end "endsars"
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by jericco1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Too painful, the car fit no be him own sef

8 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Starzo: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Driver don buy market o
He carry oga car take go form activism
Village people don score...1-0 grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Donkenny511(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
We are just innocent youth that doesn't understand politics

this people are trying to cause havoc and put the blame on the youth so that they can give the police an order to attack all protesters because they are causing troubles.

I just hope we can withstand their troubles for long that we get our demands

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Ogaga87(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Heard the voice of those with dark shade asking him what happened to his car..

Shebi na the under dem vandalized why make them nor see am still they ask questions

undecided

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Baronvalll: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:

Yeah, but they were apprehended and beaten to stupor

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
undecided. why he Cor dey cry like small pikin na.

in every battle,there are sacrifices that must be made
bros,sorry say na your motor nai boys take do burnt offering
but what I'm not understanding is whose side are the hoodlums fighting for?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Adonis86(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
What tragic irony. Hoodlums don't want SARS to end. Abi those are thugs sponsored by APC?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by djflexcy: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
God punish lord lurgard for joining us with those aboki

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Kolade Johnson Who Was Killed By SARS (Photos) / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.