Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Need Help With Ali Express - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help With Ali Express (433 Views)

Between Ali Express, Alibaba And Idumota! Where Can I Buy Cheapest Goods / Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / Buying From Ali Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Ali Express by Franklyspeakin: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good day every one, I was to make a payment of over a $100 for a product. Actually the product sums up to about $287 with shipping. How do I make payment while avoiding the rule saying I can not pay more than $100 from a naira ATM. How else can I pay that really works. I need help
Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by DarkwebMaster(f): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
I can help you make full payment without that rule using GTbank dollar card. You can't use above $100 as stipulated by CBN till further notice
Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
Good day every one, I was to make a payment of over a $100 for a product. Actually the product sums up to about $287 with shipping. How do I make payment while avoiding the rule saying I can not pay more than $100 from a naira ATM. How else can I pay that really works. I need help

You can do it by yourself as far as you have a visa or MasterCard ATM card and make sure you pay through the Alibaba trade assurance generated by the supplier, you'll be paying in dollars that way you'll have nothing to worry about....

Do it yourself!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by Franklyspeakin: 1:34am On Oct 15, 2020
How. My bank is telling me I can't pass my daily limit of $100.
vikkimimi:

You can do it by yourself as far as you have a visa or MasterCard ATM card and make sure you pay through the Alibaba trade assurance generated by the supplier, you'll be paying in dollars that way you'll have nothing to worry about....

Do it yourself!
Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by DarkwebMaster(f): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2020
vikkimimi:

Do it yourself!

This one will be motivating someone without proper information or orientation. You must not comment

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
How. My bank is telling me I can't pass my daily limit of $100.

Through what channel are you paying... because I did some payments earlier this week and it was almost 300 dollars and I still had no restrictions....I used an access bank visa card, and I paid through the alibaba trade assurance created by my supplier....
Re: I Need Help With Ali Express by Franklyspeakin: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have sorted it out I had a daily limit of 200 dollars. They broke down the payment into 3 for me.
vikkimimi:

Through what channel are you paying... because I did some payments earlier this week and it was almost 300 dollars and I still had no restrictions....I used an access bank visa card, and I paid through the alibaba trade assurance created by my supplier....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter For Sale In Kaduna / How To Sell Things Online / Create Your Nigerian Paypal Account No VPN Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.