Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother (28750 Views)

Miss Tourism Nigeria, Ebere Joy And Brother Involved In A Ghastly Auto Crash / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Lovelies1: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Be
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Omezif(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Take heart We have hope their evil activities would soon end by grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by cocolacec(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
Adrian9:
Na stray bullet, God go understand

That is carelessness on the part of police,Nigerians have been conditioned to abnormality.

2 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by curvilicious: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
OMG! I can imagine her hatred for the police

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by euniselfyahoo: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
The protest is #End police brutality.
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Shadysen: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2020
oh my sister sorry
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by sylve11: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Thief have you finished sending out your scam emails this morning m that's how cursed are being sent out to you and your family

what happened? can you please share to the house the story of what happened? shocked cool
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Thief have you finished sending out your scam emails this morning m that's how cursed are being sent out to you and your family
let him who's with no sin cast the first stone

Am not supporting him if he's a scammer but you that is laying curses on him are you innocent is ur hands clean
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Missionaire: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Hunniddz:
This can't be true. Are our police this cruel?

Check out this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6178246/james-nwafor-now-retired-sars?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfrD-SOQHIz_Vd5D

You don't know the half of it. Check out the front-page for a topic on Akwuzu SARS in Anambra state.
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by ayusco85(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Adrian9:
Na stray bullet, God go understand

Werey in disguise

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by ayusco85(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
logicDcoder:
Sister lemme be honest with you, your own case na village people cause am. It sounds abnormal to me (Ur dad n bro died from police bullet). Ur case is beyond #ENDSARS.

Can u just shut up. Must u comment self?

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by worldclass68(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
This Police re stupid ehn...not just the SARS alone .. imagine a mopol officer asking me to bail out my surveying instruments...( poles, Total station etc) before him can release my ID card........

Nah Young surveyor I be, I no be criminal

#Endpolicebrutality#
#EndpoliceCorruption#

2 Likes

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2020
sylve11:

what happened? can you please share to the house the story of what happened? shocked cool

It is a Yahoo boy
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by chatinent: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Permit me to say we don't have police in Nigeria.
All I see are thugs.

1 Like

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
maxiuc:
let him who's with no sin cast the first stone

Am not supporting him if he's a scammer but you that is laying curses on him are you innocent is ur hands clean

So because of that you won't condemn the evil acts they are into?

You see very stupid and mad

Get away useless idiot
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Naija jaga jaga

Nairaland owner no dey send people happy birthday message.

Nairaland Users today is my birthday, please wish me happy birthday and any one that want to show me love this my Aza 0077272587 Access bank
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Hilaryosas(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
YOU MISSED OUT ON BITCOIN AND OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS
DON'T MISS OUT ON *CASH CHAIN INVESTMENT FORUM*

Nigeria has finally legalized the use of crypto currency as mean of exchange (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, etc.)��
*And* we normally purchase Bitcoin with what you are ínvesting before bringing out a double outcome....
Whatsapp/Call:08167099802

*WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING PACKAGES*

```STUDENTS PACKAGE��```
20,000 TO EARN 40,000.
30,000 TO EARN 60,000.
AND ABOVE...
*(within 1 hour)*

```SALARY PACKAGE��```
70,000 TO EARN 140,000.
80,000 TO EARN 160,000.
AND ABOVE...
*(within 2 hours)*

```BUSINESS PACKAGE��```
150,000 TO EARN 300,000.
200,000 TO EARN 400,000.
300,000 TO EARN 600,000...
ETC.
*(Within 3 hours)*

*We use our company's hardware to mine on the Bitcoin before selling it to Bitcoin companies (Luno, AJ Venture, Patricia etc)*
*So with the profit realized from the sale of the Bitcoin will be used to credit the investor with his/her profit and still have our gain*

*GOD IS MY WITNESS IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET INVESTING YOUR MONEY WITH US*
```Join our page via the whatsapp link```
https:///It51wCi5l7h63yImcJCkab
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by logicDcoder(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
ayusco85:

Can u just shut up. Must u comment self?

Can't u face ur face keyboard. Must u mention me?
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by EXOUSIAng: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

Iyoocartel and all who it may concern, I will appreciate if we don't respond to this miscreant anymore.
"When a man stands on the road quarrelling with a mad man soon people begin think he is also mad" -Prof Chinua Achebe
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2020
logicDcoder:
Sister lemme be honest with you, your own case na village people cause am. It sounds abnormal to me (Ur dad n bro died from police bullet). Ur case is beyond #ENDSARS.
Omo Igbo, they are coming for you.
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
EXOUSIAng:

Iyoocartel and all who it may concern, I will appreciate if we don't respond to this miscreant anymore.
"When a man stands on the road quarrelling with a mad man soon people begin think he is also mad" -Prof Chinua Achebe
[/s]

Sit back and read what you typed grin

Do you see it? Read it again.. now you see it don't you ? You see how stupid and idiotic your post is? The entire nairaland just bore witness to your stupidity. Maybe in your mind it made sense to you but in reality it makes you look very stupid ..

Can't you see no one can even aknowledge what you wrote.?

Kai you are a big idiot sha grin
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by 2cribz: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
The total money af lost to sars and n pf,its 380k. Aince 2017 after i drank what my herbalist gave me,its either they are i front or it happens at my back. 3 years now im still terrified. I was taken to my crib,my cars seized,my lapy,my smoke,.infact aince then i now drive like a mad man
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by maxiuc(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nightstalker:

So because of that you won't condemn the evil acts they are into?

You see very stupid and mad

Get away useless idiot
you that is condemning the evil act are you clean

Only empty vessel rush to use abusive words on someone when little arguments arises

Empty vessel calm down
I condemn fraud and those who's into it but I don't judge them

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by ofiko123(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sad..
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
maxiuc:
you that is condemning the evil act are you clean

Only empty vessel rush to use abusive words on someone when little arguments arises

Empty vessel calm down
I condemn fraud and those who's into it but I don't judge them

LOOK AT THIS BASTARD
YOU CONDEMN FRAUD BUT YOU DONT JUDGE THEM? WHAT SORT OF IDIOTIC CONTRADICTION IS THAT?

USELESS IDIOT DONT QUOTE ME AGAIN

USELESS YAHOO BASTARD THIEF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by JIMMY1393: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

If government fails to end Sarz boys go soon change the slogan to kill all Sarz on sight.
A bread winner of a family just wasted like that because of the incompetency of our police force.

Rest in peace old man
Ya ga zie
K
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by joepepsy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tell him to Bleep off..they don't need him.
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nnamdi kanu
Have promise that ipob will join this protest once Nigeria army get involve with this protest and kill anyone
Then he advice
If Nigeria youth can sustain this for 4weeks
Ipob will come in
And any protester killed
They will pay with their life
Both police and military the revolution will start
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
joepepsy:
Tell him to Bleep off..they don't need him.
Please who the hell are you?
Re: Nsikan Isaac: Policemen Killed My Father And Brother by Blakpot: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
OP its Belinda Effah in that pic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram / D'banj Reveals He Is Expecting A Baby With Wife In Few Months Time / Funke Akindele & JJC Bello Dance To Shina Peters In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.