Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Am The Best Player In The World - Ibrahimovic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Am The Best Player In The World - Ibrahimovic (1262 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named UEFA's Best Player For 2013/2014 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Andres Iniesta 2012 UEFA Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Best Player In The World - Ibrahimovic by Johnnny(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Milan attacker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is brimming with confidence ahead of this weekend's Serie A clash against Juventus, and the Swedish international has voiced his opinion that he is the best player in the world.

."I'm the best player in the world. I really feel that way. You're finished if you don't belief in yourself. The fact that I've never won the FIFA Player of the Year award or the Ballon d'Or doesn't mean that I can't be the best player."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/03/04/2378902/im-the-best-player-in-the-world-milans-zlatan-ibrahimovic
Re: I Am The Best Player In The World - Ibrahimovic by AjanleKoko: 9:18am On Mar 09, 2011
So true.
I'm also the best player. In fact, we're all the best player grin
Re: I Am The Best Player In The World - Ibrahimovic by presido1: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
If arsene wengay can be the best coach in the world why won't ibrahim be the best playere in the world.
Also snail is the fastest living creature tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Man Utd Fans Are Arrogant / Massimo Busacca Banned For Obscene Gestures to Young Boys At Wankdorf / Rooney Expecting Baby No 2!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.