Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Memory Card Password Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Memory Card Password Help (3031 Views)

How To Retrieve Lost Memory Card Password! Very Easy! / How To Recovere Ur Memory Card Password / How Do I Recover My Lost Memory Card Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Card Password Help by pheesayor(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2007
Hello ppl, I blought a second hand nokia 6270 phone and it was working fine until I restored factory settings and it started asking for memory card password which i didn't set. Anybody with useful tips and hints on how to access or break the password should let me know.
Thanks,
It's Pheesayor!!!
Re: Memory Card Password Help by kulex2k1(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2007
Unless u know d user of d fone who set a password 2d card b4 u bought it, i'm sorry man No hope atall! U've lost dat memory card.
Re: Memory Card Password Help by hayprof(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2007
Thats y it is advisable to remove ur memory card b4 any formattin is done?
u shld seek 4 help on symbian forums online, 4 guess.
Re: Memory Card Password Help by namzo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2007
If it's an MMC memory card, connect it to a pc via a card reader and look for a file called MMCSTORE, copy the file to your PC & open it with notepad. I think that should do the trick. If it doesn't, holla back!
Re: Memory Card Password Help by kulex2k1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
He just said he formated d fone with d memocard in it. And besides dat file u mentioned can be found in d fone memory
Re: Memory Card Password Help by Wilfem(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2007
I've experienced this kind of problem before. What I eventually did was to use a Nokia Communicator to format the memory card. You do this by attempting to format another card on the Nokia communicator and when it asks for your confirmation, remove the memory card and replace it with the one you're having problem with, confirm it and it'll format it for you. After this, you can now give another password to it in case you want password to be there. That's what I did and it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Maximising Your Android Device. Part 1- Airtime/data Usage Control / History And Evolution Of Mobile Phones In The World - [pictures] / Do You Use The Dark Mode ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.