Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

At A Cross Road, Pls Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / At A Cross Road, Pls Advice. (206 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / I Am At A Cross Road With A Big FMCG And With An NGO / Help! I'm In A Career Cross Road And Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At A Cross Road, Pls Advice. by ijoba22(m): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Am presently at a cross road and i will provide necessary detail regarding the issue am facing.
I school In one of the university in the northern region of Nigeria, currently am in my final phase of study in my field, during the pandemic I decide to stay back and learn some skill ( Barber) with the intention of opening a shop next year and putting someone in charge to control and remit something to me because I wish to continue my study.
This is the issue am facing now, I approach one of the popular shop close to my lodge to inform him of my plan to Learn, he charge me some amount of money and the duration will be three month base on what he said.
To cut short the story my three month has elapsed and can't boldly say I can barb anybody with confident due to the fact am not allow to carry out what of learn throughout my stay am only sure of the basis.
The issue am facing now is either to quit his shop and start learning somewhere though I will pay over there. I know that am not that dull but I wasn't given time and chance to try my ability. And very soon school will resume.
Re: At A Cross Road, Pls Advice. by Angelacruz: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Try anoda place.Even if skull resume,u can still learn it.Just tell d person u wat to learn from.Goodluck
Re: At A Cross Road, Pls Advice. by ijoba22(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Thank man

(1) (Reply)

NYIF Loan Application Portal 2020: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund / How To Make Money Creating Information Product Like E-book, Videos, And Audio / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.