Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp (47000 Views)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by Subonbon(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
wizzyrich:
[s][/s]On the pages of newspapers.
thank you for reminding him.... Mr productive
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by otipoju(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
helinues:
SARS has been disbanded...

You people should get productive

I feel like slapping you. I am far away from these protests and for once in 20 years I am proud to be a Nigerian.

I live well, I earn well but I carry a pain within me everyday that millions of Nigerians will be born, live and die without ever knowing what a normal life looks like.
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by merieam16(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
poshestmina:
Nice one.

Take the protests to the church, hospitals everywhere even to the cemeteries ,let our ancestors be aware of the soon coming revolution.

How come we haven't heard anything from our Islam brothers ?

its a religion of peace, they dont like protest
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by 4x28: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
helinues:

We dey sell handkerchief in bulk ooo...

Should need to dry the tears
[/s]
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by 4x28: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
helinues:

We can't here you from the back Speak louder
[/s]
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by 4x28: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by luluman: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
poshestmina:
Nice one.

Take the protests to the church, hospitals everywhere even to the cemeteries ,let our ancestors be aware of the soon coming revolution.

How come we haven't heard anything from our Islam brothers ?

They are waiting for MURIC
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by nwakaibeya1: 3:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Suffering PEOPLE in Churches goes on>Today is FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL&FAST usually organised by story telling pastors&prophets for u members we call spiritually blind followers&after denying u sleep&food,you still remain in evil bondage&oppression&EVIL family wickedness&witches&wizards still feast on u&u got no power to be feared by all evil as Christ gives&ur socalled pastors&prophets boast without giving u genuine total LIBERATION&POWER&the commonest promise of GOD which is peace even when u manage to escape in form of socalled miracle its never permanent because pastors&prophets turn around to beg evil spirits@night to allow u some breath space&thats why sacrifice continues moving without u beign free&in charge of ur spiritual life as it supposed to be.The special gift of GOD to those who come to him should be same which is to be above all evil power&oppression as i declare&gives only to good people.Behold,if u truly know real Christ u dont need night vigil&fast for real JesusChrist to hear ur call just like i dont need those kind of suffering before real Christ can hear when i call on him because his light&mantle&power that be is with me&u will say but Christ fasted yes but do u know the spiritual implication of why he fasted&if miracle now is u dont need it cant u test the power&spirit which i use to say no fast if u are wise enough though I could still tell Christ fast&reason?However because this is not coming from so called pastors&prophets you value so much&its not conventional that u cant fast&yet be empowered u cant accept my unbelievable truth and revelation but not to worry those who see faraway lands read me and know who talks as there s no distance spiritually so you are free to confront spiritually if you feel threatened and you here the means ..this is authority defined and I live in light no human living or dead can confront or conquer,its test and see ,no seeking popularity&noise making we ancient Christ kingdom have come back but not to cajole or beg people to follow us this is accept our truth or perish be you who under the sound of my voice...John 6,60-68

Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by orisa37: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2020
MAY GOD HEAR AND ANSWER THEIR PRAYERS IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.
Re: RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp by Mukhtar2006: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2020
We know they don't love this government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Jonathan David: 'Buhari Will Win Nigeria’s Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.