Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed (386 Views)

Dr Omene Odafe Wilson* For *house Of Representatives* / Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Sacks 104 Aides Over Non-performance / The Minister Of Labour, Sen Chris Ngige Should Be Sacked For Non Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by JesseThunder(m): 11:55am On Oct 16, 2020
A member of the All Progressives Congress representing Dawakin Tofa/Tofa and Rimin Gado Federal Constituency in Kano State, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe, has been attacked by angry youth in his constituency, who alleged that he did not deliver the dividends of democracy to them.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Sunday when Jobe went to inagurate a project at Gulu, a village under Rimin Gado Local Government Area.

A source said the lawmaker was beaten to a pulp by the youth, who accused him of making false promises for many years.

“He was given severe beating by the angry youth on Sunday.

"They said they attacked him because of his fake promises for many years,” the source said.

Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 16, 2020
This is a joke right?

Indeed, it is a fantastic time to be alive and be a Nigerian..
I planned to get a Ghanaian passport so as to deny Nigeria but now, I will have to go look for my green white green passport wherever it is, but only God knows where
Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by TecM0: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
cool

Buhari got everyone really pissed off

Increase in Fuel price

Increase in tax

Increase in Electricity

Closed borders without enough food production

Increase in cost of forex 45% for a dollar

Many protest by angry people to come before 2023

Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by Nbotee(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
Hahahahahahaha.... Dis is getting interesting... Even d North don dey open eye small small
Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by bukkysam(f): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nice move
Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by fourboys: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
this endsars protest really awakn some Northern youths.. good move!!!
Buhari Next
Re: Youth Beat Up Kano House Of Representatives Member Over Non-performance, Failed by otubujohn(m): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Make sense, when are we going to ask rock

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Chased Out Of Hotel In France; Dead Bodies Litter Streets In Lagos / Exposed! How Ginimbi Planned Joined Illuminati And Planned His Death / I Want My Scooper Write Up To Be Published In Phoenix News Feed Any Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.