Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,314 members, 7,842,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Need A Good Samaritan To Help Me Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A Good Samaritan To Help Me Out (268 Views)

Good Samaritan That Will Guide Me On Currency Arbitrage / Any Good Samaritan Or Philanthropist To Help Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Samaritan To Help Me Out by Juwonmania(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good day, I need a motor dealer who can help me add some money to the one I have to buy a bus and I would pay with interest. Payment will be on weekly or monthly basis (the dealer would decide) and the vehicle particulars will also be with the vendor. Thanks....
You can call me on 08053760698 thanks

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Samaritan To Help Me Out by Juwonmania(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2020
I am still searching....
Tired of doing nothing...
I need help

(1) (Reply)

Tron Investment Is On / Earn 2$ Daily For The Next 3 Years / Secret Revealed! Exchange Paypal To Naira And Make 200% Gain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.