Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad (746 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2020
angry I am very angry right now, I hear ladies complain about having issues with their mother but rarely do I see guys make complaints about their mothers. Please guys/men let me know if you have mothers that never supports you, constantly wants to tell you that you are stupid, never wishes you well (it's easy to know when someone has your best interest at heart) like one time I performed very well in an exam all she could say was "If you like score 1 million you will see".

This woman is a professional nagger Infact I'm still angry at my dad for making this kind of choice. How will one open his eyes and make that kind of choice. This so called mother of mine always want to sabotage whatever will move me forward in life, anyone that wants to help me she'll start discouraging such person from rendering any form of help as in she'll subtly convince the person that I'll ruin the project. Always projecting negativity towards me. No single encouragement, If mistakenly she gives one word of encouragement it is followed by a barrage of destructive criticism.

If I die today I'm very sure that this woman would not shed a tear. Mind you that she is a church person, praying out loud in the mornings but her heart harbours a pile of bitterness. How would one be telling her son in his early twenties and still a student that his mate has houses citing internet fraudsters as examples. why kind of hypocrisy Christianity is that? what happened to 1 John 2:15-16.

I'm always the prime target maybe because I don't engage in vices like her other sons. Because I read somewhere that women love bad men, the one they can fix not the one that is disciplined and has ethics and morals. Can this be why? I'm I persecuted for that.

She has made me not want to have anything to do with women/ladies in general. I have vowed to jettison marriage, it's not worth it at all. After passing all through this emotional torture from a mother then I will use my money later on in life to marry a wife that will continue from where she stopped? God forbid.

So anyone with abusive/spiteful mothers here? how do you cope?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by Klass99(f): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nope, never have I.

Have you talked to your Dad to intervene? He should've seen all these and ought to have helped you, albeit changing her may be difficult if she has always been like this for reasons known to her. The best thing you can do for yourself is to move out when you can. This is quite unfortunate and I'm sorry you've a mother like this.

SaveMeLord:

I'm always the prime target maybe because I don't engage in vices like her other sons. Because I read somewhere that women love bad men, the one they can fix not the one that is disciplined and has ethics and morals. Can this be why? I'm I persecuted for that.
Nope, this isn't true for all woman (there are women who love bad boys, though). I know I'm not a rehab centre and I'm interested in fixing a grown man. I'm glad I've a healthy partner who doesn't need fixing.

It's not true for mothers either. Healthy mothers love their kids unconditionally, although they may not love them all the same. Your mom isn't a healthy one, however, if treats you in this manner.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by merieam16(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
There are lot of mothers like that, its quite unfortunate.The only thing i suggest u do is to try avoid her the best u can till u can find u feet nd leave the house
Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by naija4life247: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Are you talking about this woman below who cooked and ate her son's dicck and scrotum?

Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by frozen70(f): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
SaveMeLord:
angry I am very angry right now, I hear ladies complain about having issues with their mother but rarely do I see guys make complaints about their mothers. Please guys/men let me know if you have mothers that never supports you, constantly wants to tell you that you are stupid, never wishes you well (it's easy to know when someone has your best interest at heart) like one time I performed very well in an exam all she could say was "If you like score 1 million you will see".

This woman is a professional nagger Infact I'm still angry at my dad for making this kind of choice. How will one open his eyes and make that kind of choice. This so called mother of mine always want to sabotage whatever will move me forward in life, anyone that wants to help me she'll start discouraging such person from rendering any form of help as in she'll subtly convince the person that I'll ruin the project. Always projecting negativity towards me. No single encouragement, If mistakenly she gives one word of encouragement it is followed by a barrage of destructive criticism.

If I die today I'm very sure that this woman would not shed a tear. Mind you that she is a church person, praying out loud in the mornings but her heart harbours a pile of bitterness. How would one be telling her son in his early twenties and still a student that his mate has houses citing internet fraudsters as examples. why kind of hypocrisy Christianity is that? what happened to 1 John 2:15-16.

She has made me not want to have anything to do with women/ladies in general. I have vowed to jettison marriage, it's not worth it at all. After passing all through this emotional torture from a mother then I will use my money later on in life to marry a wife that will continue from where she stopped? God forbid.

I will advise you to relax and be focused

Gather the stone your mum is throwing at you and use it to build your house (future)
Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
frozen70:

I will advise you to relax and be focused

Gather the stone your mum is throwing at you and use it to build your house (future)
Thanks
Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by DenreleDave(m): 3:38am On Oct 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by tobechi20(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2020
Sorry to ryou
Re: Have You Seen A Mother That Wishes Her Son Bad by SweetOnugbo: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
SaveMeLord:

(1) (Reply)

Gas Cooker / Oven Repair/install Service In Lagos / Children Of Today Don't Even Know That In Our Days You Could Be Beaten / 55'' Samsung smart TV For An Urgent Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.