Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) (87812 Views)

End SARS: James Nwafor Goes Into Hiding / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by satowind(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people
fem

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Frankcallys(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2020
gidgiddy:
For me, I think this is very wrong. If the husband has done something wrong, face the husband and leave his family out of it

This is one of the ways SARS brutalised and killed many innocent people. SARS arrested, tortured and killed many people just because they were related or associated with the suspect they wanted.

How can people be doing what SARS was doing? Why victimize the wife of James Nwafor who probably never knew what her husband did at work? Even if she knew, what could she have done?

This 'guilty by relationship' attitude of Nigerians should stop, the Nigerian Police are using this to cause too much hardship to too many people

Seems you haven't read his story very well. Have you forgotten his words before wasting innocent souls? Whether you are innocent or not, that he will waste anyone and let their blood be on his head and that of his family. And there is nothing anyone can do about him killing an innocent person.

Secondly, you also forgot that some women are the reason behind their husband brutal behavior towards people. Some women support their husband in everything just to make sure she's getting everything she needs... Money, wealth, power etc. So don't come here and tell us she's not aware of all this evil man did. She and her family were enjoying all the proceeds till now
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Nyanabo:

How does a poverty witch look like ? grin grin grin
plz ask a benin woman
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by showafrica(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
killing innocent people is an understatement
during his time awkuzu SARS is equivalent to death sentence.
if you ever go there even with a minor offense and come back alive and you didn't become a born again, forget it. (yes they can arrest you for two fighting and you'll pay 500k for bail or get killed)
there was this my street guy then that was arrested for confronting a rich man's son who tried to bully him.
the rich man called awkuzu SARS and got the guy arrested.
their way is that even if they arrested you for ordinary two fighting once you enter their hand they'll lebel you either an armed robber or kidnapper.
then they'll ask your people for a huge sum ranging 500k above and if they fail to bring it then that's the end.
ok back to my street guy.
while his poor parents where running up and down to get the money they have already planned to execute the guy tomorrow.
early morning like that they came to the guy's cell called him and few other guys inside.
while they where taking them out to kill them
they got a call from this nwafor demon that the parents of the boy have made the transfer yesterday that they should not include him on the list of those that'll be wasted (their slang for killing)
na so they carry the guy go put back to the cell
and those guys they took with him never returned
their cries where heard after gun shots
that's the end of them
even the other remaining cell mates where so surprised to see him returned because nobody has ever returned after early morning take out.
for close to a week after release the guy was just moping in the hospital he didn't talk anything.
it took the efforts of the doctors to give several injections before his spirit came back.
hmmmm that was when I learnt that majority of these people being executed are already dead even before execution because most of them even at the point of their execution they won't even show any sign of pain or anything they'll just mope to death because their spirit has already left, what's left is just a breathing body.
that's why Bokoharam will just be slicing someone's throat but the person won't show any sign of struggle. reason is that the person is already gone.

it was a chilling experience for the guy.

till today this guy is a pure devoted evangelist that always preach preach preach grin

Yea you are somehow right, when a spirit senses death it will leave quickly so that, the body wont fill much pain. Even on gunshots, immidiately the bullet hits the body the spirit leaves, just like accidents victims. What you will hear is bam and everything blacks out, you wont even feel anything. If you manage survive, na that time u go begin feel pains.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by simplygreat(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
You are a foolish and stupid nigerian

Bighead9:
My hand no dey this one. CAUSE NA THEM, THEM IGBO'S. grin grin grin

NA to siddon look i dey. grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by OyinO: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2020
SegFault:

Did I talk to you eh? Look at this pathetic excuse for a human being, if your mother had seen it coming, she would have aborted you, useless wild beast, go and kill now foolish dog, I trust the police to waste you since your mother couldn't do it before birthing a minus one like you. Your likes are a waste of space.

You're a wasted semen.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2020
OyinO:

I am a useless and wasted semen.My father should have pulled out while fcking my mother
gringringrin
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Stanley1980: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
For those pple saying they should leave the wife, i laugh in Ndoki language. Are they telling me dat the woman does not know that her husband is a serial killer that has killed so many Nigerian youths? Is she not aware dat her husband has been killing pple innocently? Has she not been hearing complains from citizens abt her serial killer husband?
That man don't deserve to be spared. The woman should also be killed!!!

gidgiddy:

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Stanley1980:
For those pple saying they should leave the wife, i laugh in Ndoki language. Are they telling me dat the woman does not know that her husband is a serial killer that has killed so many Nigerian youths? Is she not aware dat her husband has been killing pple innocently? Has she not been hearing complains from citizens abt her serial killer husband?
That man don't deserve to be spared. The woman should also be killed!!!

You think he comes back home from work and says "Honey, guess how many people I killed today?"
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Omaisababe: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

She could have known that the man does,and she could have left. But people like that can kill the wife for leaving if she actually wanted to leave. If she is innocent, she would be vindicated by God,but her children go chop from am. Sad but true because they have the man's blood running in their veins.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Omaisababe: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Joshmanuel10:

Bleep you
The only way you will get the better Nigeria you want is if u deal with all the weed
And the man in questions deserves more than death that justice
Bleep that he fought crime
Another person with the right sense of mind would be better at the job

Don't mind me, don't know what he is thinking.
They wouldn't read enough about the subject matter and they could just comment.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Omaisababe: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Hotzone:
Nigerians can travel extra distance to ensure that this sars matter is over stretched not minding the effects of this unverified hateful accusations and social media sentimental judgement without considering that there may be a time this so called Nwafor’s commitments in fighting crime yields positively to reduce the crime rate in the state and may be one of the reasons his head is being demanded at the platter. We should be care because through this protest demand, already known convicted armed robbers, rapist and child traffickers may maneuver their way out of prison and the society has already lost interest in their police. Let’s use love and response matured in order to find a lasting or better Nigeria

Can't believe you would say all this in the light of all that's happening, or do you think this is America or Nigeria that you are in? Uncle wo think of the families that have lost loved ones before you say anything so callous again. Do you think some crime demands such heavy-handed tactics? Please think of what you say before you say it abeg.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Joshmanuel10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Omaisababe:

Don't mind me, don't know what he is thinking.
They wouldn't read enough about the subject matter and they could just comment.
Yh
Re: EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Omaisababe:

Can't believe you would say all this in the light of all that's happening, or do you think this is America or Nigeria that you are in? Uncle wo think of the families that have lost loved ones before you say anything so callous again. Do you think some crime demands such heavy-handed tactics? Please think of what you say before you say it abeg.
Young man, before u quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.