Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Mum Killed No One, Lilian Afegbai Reacts To Allegation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mum Killed No One, Lilian Afegbai Reacts To Allegation (200 Views)

Actress, Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 / Biafra: IPOB Reacts To Allegation Members Burnt Police Station In Anambra.. / ‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Killed No One, Lilian Afegbai Reacts To Allegation by Erons123: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nollywood actress, Lilan Afegbai has reacted to the allegation leveled against her mother, Carol Afegbai that she killed a UNIBEN student Ibrahim Momodu in 2013.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress wrote that her mother was absolved of the crime and the officer that was involved, one Amadin Idahosa was sentenced to life in prison.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/10/17/my-mum-killed-no-one-lilian-afegbai-reacts-to-allegation/

(1) (Reply)

Former NDLEA Staff Nabbed With 254kg Of Cannabis In Niger / The Call To End Police Brutality, Rivers State / Tinubu Brags Over Lekki Massacre "I'M Still Jagaban, Asiwaju Of Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.