Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat (399 Views)

Which Of These Animals Is The Richest In Nigeria? / See What Rat Did To My Neighbors Money / The Leader Of The Notorious Rat That Vandalised Aso Rock Has Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Flashynaija: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
I surely know everybody has an animal, rodent or reptile they are afraid of. So tell us Which of these Animals are you more afraid of: Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat Lizard Cat Scorpion Guinea fowl [Tolotolo] Other?
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by 2special(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
cat and cockroach
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cockroach and Rats

Reasons
They r responsible for many deaths than cats n snake combined.
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by fati2001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
wall geckos
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Kaxmytex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bed bug, if one enter ur house just find petrol and burn the whole house...
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by 2special(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Cockroach and Rats

Reasons
They r responsible for many deaths than cats n snake combined.
. my own opinion, whether I'm right or wrong, all cats are evil
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mosquitoes

I hate their music
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
2special:

Ok on ur own opinion. Its good to have an opinion

Am thinking of getting a cat soon. A baby male cat. Make i name am POPE.
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by 2special(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Ok on ur own opinion. Its good to have an opinion

Am thinking of getting a cat soon. A baby male cat. Make i name am POPE.
OK o
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Flashynaija: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Bed bug, if one enter ur house just find petrol and burn the whole house...

� � � �
Re: Which Of These Animals Are You More Afraid Of [ Cockcrach Snake Dog Rat by Flashynaija: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
2special:
� �

(1) (Reply)

Life No Balance,,,if Nepa Dey Use Generator / How To Vex A Drummer (II) / 5 Signs That Clearly Shows That Someone Is Pressing Your Mumu Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.