Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

#endsars: Investigate Every Alert Sars Got Illegally Through Pos; Pastor Humble - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #endsars: Investigate Every Alert Sars Got Illegally Through Pos; Pastor Humble (189 Views)

How I Was Debited 10k Through Pos In A Filling Station Without The Fuel / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Pastor Humble Summons Daddy Freeze To A Power Challenge With The Name Jesus . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Investigate Every Alert Sars Got Illegally Through Pos; Pastor Humble by MBAISEBLOG: 12:52am On Oct 19, 2020
#ENDSARS: INVESTIGATE EVERY ALERT SARS GOT ILLEGALLY THROUGH POS; PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO ADVISES EFCC.

BY

CASMIR C NGUZORO.

All have not yet been heard about the Protesters calling for police reforms in the country and an end to Nigeria’s dreaded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

The protesters, mostly youth, took their campaign to the FCT and across the 36 states in Nigeria .The campaign, which has drawn attention from different parts of the world, has been on for over a week now.

Pastor Humble Okoro the popular Nigerian Clergy that single handedly reburied and traced the ancestry origin of George Flord in Nigeria,has come out to make his own contribution to the end SARS protest.

According to him "I want to start by commending Nigeria youth for their determination and a peaceful protest. This is the beginning of new things in our time. By observations you will understand that Nigerian youths are good in setting examples,mark my word other nations of the world are going to start protesting for good governance.
My advice to the federal government of Nigeria is to give attention to the demands of the youths before the present agitation turns to a bloody battle.
Many persons have died in the hands of our F-SARS and something should be done to compensate their families after a proper investigation.
Lastly, recently I produced a song advising E.F.C.C to look into the mobile P.O.S that SARS have been using to receive alert. Also there should be refunds after proper investigations, na bank get that POS hahaha. God bless us."
You can download the song with the link below.
https://audiomack.com/humble-okoro/song/sars-anaa

(1) (Reply)

Multi-functional Manual Blender / Former President Jonathan Breaks Silence On #endsars Violence, Tells Youths What / #endsars: Angry Nigerians In Austria Attack Top Nigerian Ambassador (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.