Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? (2417 Views)

Meet This Lady Who's Raised By Dogs, That Walks, Runs & Eat Like Them / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? by Thejason: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2020
They are all available, tell me the foreign breed you need and see them delivered at your doorstep.

Send a Dm
Whatsapp number
Re: Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Thejason:
They are all available, tell me the foreign breed you need and see them delivered at your doorstep.

Send a Dm
Whatsapp number

pictures and prices

2 Likes

Re: Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? by Thejason: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

pictures and prices

Send a Dm brah
Re: Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? by MattRandalloK6: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yes, we love cats very much. Please send us photos and prices. We already have 2 cats, black and white like in the movie. But we always dreamed of the Sphinx. I am interested in the history of Ancient Egypt, and Sphinx cats remind me of it. We also know that they are very firendly, gentle, good with kids, dogs, and other cats. We take good care of our pets, for example, we recently ordered a new comfortable bed for our cats, you can find it on https://topcatbreeds.com/best-cat-beds-for-older-cats/. We do everything to ensure that our cats live in comfort. So if you have Sphinx cats, I am waiting for your message.
Re: Cats Cats Cats Do You Like Them Foreign? by Thejason: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
MattRandalloK6:
Yes, we love cats very much. Please send us photos and prices. We already have 2 cats, black and white like in the movie. But we always dreamed of the Sphinx. I am interested in the history of Ancient Egypt, and Sphinx cats remind me of it. We also know that they are very firendly, gentle, good with kids, dogs, and other cats. We take good care of our pets, for example, we recently ordered a new comfortable bed for our cats, you can find it on https://topcatbreeds.com/best-cat-beds-for-older-cats/. We do everything to ensure that our cats live in comfort. So if you have Sphinx cats, I am waiting for your message.

The tuxedos?

The Sphinx cats can be freighted in to the country on demand, just like most of our cats have. If you are further interested in getting one, please do us well as to send a Dm to this whatsapp number 07064847573

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best From Your Security Dog / 15 Amazing Things Your Dog Can Sense About You / 3mnths Old Female Slant Back Gsd From Imported Parents..SOLD,SOLD,SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.