Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Finally, They Have Caught The Hacker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally, They Have Caught The Hacker (428 Views)

Nigerian Sportybet Hacker / Hello We Have Caught On Yahoo Boy / UNN Website Got Hacked By a French Hacker!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, They Have Caught The Hacker by Icezikagu(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
I guess u pay maximum concentration on this post and read on... The EndSars protest undoubtely is the latest event going on in Nigeria and even other parts of the world. due to this, Nigerian youths have decided to put an end to it, so they have been into hacking different systems and social networks But the bad news is that "The Airtel system Hacker has been Cut, I mean while he was trying to make a call, d call just cut and he was so sad with that" what were u expecting b4 to hear... thanks 4 reading...
Re: Finally, They Have Caught The Hacker by gregyboy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
It is Buhari must go, not endsars anymore

Lets drop this endsars and face reality sars is not the issue the government is

#ThegovernmentMustgo
#buharimustGo
Re: Finally, They Have Caught The Hacker by Icezikagu(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
gregyboy:
It is Buhari must go, not endsars anymore

Lets drop this endsars and face reality sars is not the issue the government is

#ThegovernmentMustgo
#buharimustGo
Like seriously, its hard time we come out and hit them hard, they have long taken us as animals... but hope i really entertained u

(1) (Reply)

If You Die Today, Who Can Have Access Your Bank Funds? / Kudi Interview / “the Dating Scene In The UK Is Scary”- Abroad Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.