Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

“stop Recruiting Illiterates”- Rudeboy Tells IG Of Police - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “stop Recruiting Illiterates”- Rudeboy Tells IG Of Police (211 Views)

Deploy Disbanded SARS Officers To Borno To Fight Boko Haram _ Gov Zulum Tells IG / A Reply To Buhari On Behalf Of His 108 Million Illiterates / Why Is Idris, IG Of Police Deaf And Dumb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“stop Recruiting Illiterates”- Rudeboy Tells IG Of Police by webboykiss: 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian Singer, Rudeboy has a message to the Inspector General of Police concerning the type of people being recruited into the Nigerian Police Force.
Rudeboy in a tweet he made on the 19th of October said that IG should stop recruiting illiterates.

According to him, there are thousands of unemployed graduates who are more fit for the jobs.

He advised they stop making the same mistakes.

“Dear IGP stop recruiting illiterates in the Nigerian police force ……. there are thousands of unemployed young graduates in the streets ….. y’all keep making the same mistake”

Re: “stop Recruiting Illiterates”- Rudeboy Tells IG Of Police by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
One Police mofo checking a car particular upside down. Idiot was like oga d papers no complete. I say show me d ones wey no dey.

Mofo was like oga find me somtin na.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Protesters Launch Online Radio "Soro Soke"....(listen) / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Mon, Oct 26th, 2020 / Ecobank Poor Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.