Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) (11961 Views)

Bags, Shoes, Purses, Wallets, Brazilian Jewelry, Clothes At Good Prices For Sale / Genuine Designer Fragrances For Men From U.k. Good Prices. 100ml Sizes / Avon Perfumes For Sale At Good Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by yimiton(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
Dear Friends,

An importer of hair has the following Hair products for sale.

Brazilian 14’’ 12,000
Indian 14’’ 12,000
Malaysian 16’’ 14,500
Malaysian 24’’ 24,000
Peruvian 20’’ 20,000
European 20’’ 20,000

Note that before I got one myself, I took them to my office to get them verified by my colleagues who are Asians and Europeans as authentic and they’ve been confirmed to be real and forever lasting.

Contact him on 08183778095 0r 08057487829 and spread the news!
Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by angelshalo: 5:05am On Mar 13, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information please feel free to contact our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com.
You may contact so that we can forward to you our representative contact number in Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by SharM: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
Brazilian, Indian, Malaysian remy wefts are the "in" thing in Nigeria now.  Do not be fooled!  Angels Halo is a SCAM!

Warning for all prospective remy hair sellers, DO YOUR RESEARCH! Do not fall for the trap.  This is something I have spent years researching this industry in North America and Asia. 

If you have experience like I do, you know the ins and out of how to find out if a manufacturer/supplier is honest. 

When I requested a price list, pictures of there wefts and colors available.  Angels Halo went to "Tints of Nature" website and sent me their hair color selection?? - http://www.tintsofnatureusa.com/color_selection.html 

When I requested pictures of their hair wefts, they sent me pictures from http://www.waveshair.com/ 

I asked them the following -
- What color, length and hair do you currently have available and ready to ship? 
- List the curls you manufacture
- Do you manufacture the hair?  If so, how many days will it take to make?
- Do you use UPS, FedEx or DHL?
- How much is shipping cost to Canada?
. . .just to name a few and they could not answer

Their minimum order is 50 packs, now I know why.  They will steal your money and you will not get your products.

Don't fall for their game.  It is definitely a growing market but please do your research before spending money in order to make quick cash.

- - - - - - -

For competitive prices in hair wefts contact me at - shar@passionbyshardupri.com or dupri@passionbyshardupri.com

Website - www.passionbyshardupri.com - launching May 9, 2011

I am located in Canada and ship worldwide. My partner Dupri is located in Lagos, Nigeria.

FACEBBOK:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Passion-by-Shar-Dupri/209317799097915

1 Like

Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by angelshalo: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2011
This SharM, she said she's from Canada. She asked Angels Halo about the price lists, pictures and questions. Angels Halo have all the copies of her emails and our replies to her as well. All her questions was answered. There was some replies we sent to her that we didn't think she's reading it carefully because she will reply unnecessary answers.

Angels Halo is not aware that this person is a competitor, that she is also selling the same products, until she posted her own advertisement in this site. She just sent email to Angels Halo that we are a scammer. Angels Halo is trying to detect the IP Address of this person and will get in touch to the website that she sent. Angels Halo will do a necessary legal action regarding this person and/or company who’s ruining the name of Angels Halo.

For the Information of everyone, Angels Halo have it’s own authorize agents in Nigeria. Angels Halo Sales Agents have an Identification Cards that they need to wear while offering the products to the buyers. Angels Halo Sales Agents must show the samples of the products to the buyers to guaranty the genuiness of the products. Angels Halo doesn’t ask for a full payment of the items specially if it’s in bulk orders. Angels Halo Sales Agents doesn’t accept cash payment, the buyer should bank in the payment to the authorize bank account of Angels Halo Bank Account in Nigeria.

Angels Halo are also aware of some people who’s offering the products and pretending that they are an agent. That’s why Angels Halo have rules not to accept cash and must put in the payment to the authorize bank account of Angels Halo in Nigeria.
Be aware of some people who’s also selling fake hairs, specially those ones who came from China. It might look real but it is mix or made up of nylon. Never buy a product without seeing it, once you see the products you may ask them to wet it, comb it like a normal human hair.

Angels Halo have it’s own factory located in Malaysia. This person who’s ruining the name of Angels Halo is for sure importing their items in China and she will resell her items in Nigeria. This person said into her email that she have a salon and she’s selling 3 types hair textures with colors. This means that this person is not selling a Virgin hair. Because Virgin Hair is unprocessed hair that comes into its natural color and textures. What she is selling can be a human hair but it is processed already which our factory can also customize according to the requests of the buyers. But always ask for samples before buying the products.

Angels Halo also accepts refund (conditions applies).
Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by davelar: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hi, I was told, there are several websites out there, also offering original human hair. do you know about some?
Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by IfectiveDesign: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
Got my Spanish hair from this great supplier, Miranda Hair. I bought 2 bundles and its so full. This is my 4th installation and the curls are still there. I bought Spanish hair deep curl 2bundles for 14k and still enjoying the hair till date. I strongly recommend her. 07064485337. Call to place your order.
Re: Verified And Authentic Human Hair @ Very Good Prices For Sale (with Price List) by sopretty: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2016
For your 100% virgin human hair, brazillian, peruvian, indian, caucasian hair, ranging from remi, chocolate, carrabian, idola and so many trusted human hair brands, from blonde to black to red hair to ombre, from loose curls to deep curls and from straight to wavy, we've got u covered, we 've got all types of inches, at pretty's weaves world u can be rest assured that u ll get value for ur money, we deliver to any where in Nigeria and we ship to any where in the world, our products r very affordable, with just 4k u can get a full head of 8 inches
100%remi human hair and with 12k u will get 16 inches
,chat me on whatsapp 09024838720, a try will convince u

(1) (Reply)

Please My Wife Needs A Fashion School / Centre In Abuja / How To Make A Bigger Buttocks With Suppositories Of Chezbelette ? / 100% virgin hair, wigs, weavons, attachment at wholesale Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.