Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads (59116 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / meth: Imo Community Gives Dealers, Consumers 48 Hours To Quit / #EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by kunle75(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
This guy is a nincompoop,he is talking trash

He should be thrown into blazing �
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Seankhalifa: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mjshexy:
Funny ingrates, indigenous people who have long been sidelined and oppressed. These ones aren't serious angry
u very correct mama wink
Mjshexy:
Funny ingrates, indigenous people who have long been sidelined and oppressed. These ones aren't serious angry
u very correct mama

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by pozehnani(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good.

They are now using it to constitute a nuisance all over the place.

The gate to one of my schools was shut down this morning and students could not get in. I had to turn back to another school hoping by tomorrow it will be opened.

They should stop already. It's no longer funny.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
The fool is bluffing..I wish I am in Abuja now, we go even match go block his house entrance, talk nah free... anything that happens to anyone in Abuja tomorrow he should be held responsible...he is just a fool..then they try librate am from poverty him they say no..him won't am or him no want am we most librate him...soro soke #ENDSARS
Frankice:
A group known as The indigenous people of Abuja lead by a young man has given #ENDSARS protesters 24hours to vacate the roayd or they'll engage them

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBuGXDh5_E
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Mrpojj(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:
A group known as The indigenous people of Abuja lead by a young man has given #ENDSARS protesters 24hours to vacate the roayd or they'll engage them

WATCH VIDEO:

u

U no engage pple wey steal una lands finish, na protesters u dey engage
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
See how he is looking very hungry...this generation will leave to remember him as a fool, that tried to sabotage the struggle,............does that fooooooooooool know that many people have died for this struggle and he is out here talk bullish.
Seankhalifa:
u very correct mama wink u very correct mama
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ogaga87(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mrquote:

Fool!

Actually referring to your mama, papa and generation past, present and future
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by NumbEmotions(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:

WATCH VIDEO:

Who be that mad man
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by yahmohy27: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
I support them! Blocking highways is very wrong and now lagos is about to close all schools again after being home for about 6 months
Very soon people won’t have food at home to eat and won’t be able to buy from the market
This indigenous people should do everything to make sure sanity returns
I was part of this protest but what they want now is beyond me
Thank you.
But some people don't see anything bad blocking roads thereby causing hardship to people you said you are fighting for .In fact everyone was in support of this protest from day one,but along the line many have lost trust in their demand

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by pieces18: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indigenous people or indigenous slaves ni? Mumu dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by yahmohy27: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
pozehnani:
Good.

They are now using it to constitute a nuisance all over the place.

The gate to one of myself schools was shut down this morning and students could not get in. I had to turn back and forth to another school hoping by tomorrow will be opened.

They should stop already. It's no longer funny.
Still some don't see it like that for selfish reason,and if you're telling them where they are missing it ,they will started calling you name Or anti endsars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Donjazzy12(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:

WATCH VIDEO:

This young man is cursed!
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ever8090: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mjshexy:
Gbagi people wey no get sense..I no sure say na Gbagyi person dey speak that English because they are not educated to that extent...it's like a hired idiot from somewhere

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by MoIbrahim: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
See how the hired thug was listened to attentively by the police grin
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by colestephan86: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Frankice post=95100455]A group known as The indigenous people of Abuja lead by a young man has given #ENDSARS protesters 24hours to vacate the roayd or they'll engage them

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBuGXDh5_E[/quotthis one is talking trash
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by maasoap(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Flier:
I support them! Blocking highways is very wrong and now lagos is about to close all schools again after being home for about 6 months
Very soon people won’t have food at home to eat and won’t be able to buy from the market
This indigenous people should do everything to make sure sanity returns
I was part of this protest but what they want now is beyond me

They will cripple the economy and it is the masses that will still bear the brunt. They denied many farmers and market women access to a popular market in Osun state today. Only God knows how many losses the farmers with perishable goods incurred today. Make una continue your madness of blocking major roads, highways and intersections.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by 900warriorz: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Youngogooluwa:
We had too many orders last week that's why we couldn't attend to some of you guys. But you can place your orders for the protest shirts now.

Note: WE ARE NOT DOING THIS FOR PROFIT, IT IS TO PROMOTE THE PROTEST.
If you are not doing it for profit, 4,000 is too much for screen printing on that material.

Fear God now and say the truth, you see the end sars as an avenue to make money. Good for you. No come here dey lie. I do screen printing too.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
yahmohy27:

Still some don't see it like that for selfish reason,and if you're telling them where are missing it ,they will started calling you name Or anti endsars

I'm anti whatever the name they gave the madness that's currently going on and I'm not ashamed of expressing my opinion. Making attempts on the governor's life, freeing hardened criminals in the prison, attacking RRS and public servants, looting malls and setting public properties on fire. Why would I support such madness?
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
indigenous slaves
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by SexytorresE(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
By what they post u will Knw they are not well brought up. They don’t belong to our generation. grin 600 years of suffering for dem
JidennaJason:
If the young man leading those cowards knows what is good for him, he should tender an apology to the protesters and return the stipends given to him by one sai baba moronic minister residing there.

A word for the wise is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by SexytorresE(f): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
They are just 10 in number and police has the time to listen to this jokers grin y’all haven’t seen nothing with ur aboki outfit . Werey
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Mrquote: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ogaga87:

Actually referring to your mama, papa and generation past, present and future
This shows your level of maturity. grin
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ogaga87(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mrquote:

This shows your level of maturity. grin

Thanks
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Benega9(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
i laugh those muguS
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Curvinus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shut up you spastic mutant.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by pozehnani(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
yahmohy27:

Still some don't see it like that for selfish reason,and if you're telling them where they are missing it ,they will started calling you name Or anti endsars

I don't get with people. Always overdoing things and abusing privileges.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by proprince(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
This one that is carrying the spinal cord of a snake and the brain of a bird. Mumu animal in canvas.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by padi94(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mjshexy:

Hey babe, where. Is it location... Leave those people them no serious. They are playing grin

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by QuinieR(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
They can’t do this in Lagos
See his malnourish body seff embarassed
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Have they forgotten the fact that those protesting too are indigenous people of Nigeria? When they come pack our resources down south to beautify abuja, why dem no talk say the money belong to the indigenous people of the South and reject it? How dare you lay claim to abuja? These people are beating the drum of war.

I've said it time and again, we are not one in this country. Now its becoming clearer to many. Pitch your tent with aboki at your own peril. Revolution now! Or never!
What make u think that we are afraid of your bluff?
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by MacxD: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Leave this guys they are liars.... A very lame attempt at stealing social capital.... when Gbagyi are for something they come in multitude......That man is a fool. NATIVES SUPPORT #EndSARS!..... typical willing tool.
Re: Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads by Pablodtotti: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who are the indigenous people...its a federal capital dumb head. You have your right so do other protesters. # ENDSARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.