Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 (1296 Views)

Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. / M7 And M7 Power: The Latest Bezel-less Smartphones By Gionee. See Specs & Price / Gionee M7 And M7 Power Launched With Full HD+ Full View Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by etcme(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please I am on low funds now and I need to get an Andriod Phone.

I have options of Gionee M7 and Huawei Y5.

They are 2G/32g, 4000mah and 2g/32g, 3020mah respectively. I am not after the camera.

Which would you recommend I go for?
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by oweniwe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Huawei

If you buy Nigerian/substandard version of gionee phone, you will regret the day you saw it.

I'm stuck with a gionee f something here.. Specs say it's 3g but only 2g network day d phone.

Gionee charges very slowly too.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Donkelzy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
oweniwe:
Huawei

If you buy Nigerian/substandard version of gionee phone, you will regret the day you saw it.

I'm stuck with a gionee f something here.. Specs say it's 3g but only 2g network day d phone.

You bought a clone Gionee phone, so many fake Gionee are out there
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Achor1111(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
oweniwe:
Huawei

Gionee F103
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by chariisGRACE(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
oweniwe:
Huawei

Gionee F103

My brother we dey the same pot o grin
The phone is not fake. It's just that it does not support Nigerian 3G and 4G network band.

The only 4G network it supports is Spectranet.

My own sef don scatter finish. If SARS collect am, dem go return am back to me because dem no go fit operate due to the shattered touch. (Na only me sabi press am)

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by etcme(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
oweniwe:
Huawei

Lolz.. Thanks for your input. Typing from Gionee m5 mini.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by rowland545(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
I'm actually enjoying my Gionee m6...although d phone heavy but d camera nah die...I love d phone ....

Only issue I have is that when turning d phone on...it doesn't display Gionee as d welcome message instead I see u.k mobile...nah tin day vex me

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by oweniwe(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Gionee F103

My brother we dey the same pot o grin
The phone is not fake. It's just that it does not support Nigerian 3G and 4G network band.

The only 4G network it supports is Spectranet.

My own sef don scatter finish. If SARS collect am, dem go return am back to me because dem no go fit operate due to the shattered touch. (Na only me sabi press am)

grin
The screen be like those transparent nylon they use to laminate.

Press am small, screen go tear.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by etcme(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
rowland545:
I'm actually enjoying my Gionee m6...[b]although d phone heavy [/b]but d camera nah die...I love d phone ....

Only issue I have is that when turning d phone on...it doesn't display Gionee as d welcome message instead I see u.k mobile...nah tin day vex me

Gionee sabi do heavy phone well well
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by mrcrabs(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
etcme:

Ok, I have made up my mind to go for the Huawei y5. But as you can see as I said earlier, I am on low budget. So 40k is a no for me.

OK how much do you have?
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Eidris01(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
etcme:

They are 2G/32g, 4000mah and 2g/32g, 3020mah respectively. I am not after the camera.

How much are they, pls
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by AirFireEarthH20: 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
etcme:

Why not go for Itel S16? Buy phone that will serve you well and at the same time not expensive. You could also check other Itel products.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by AirFireEarthH20: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Donkelzy:

I think he bought a fake one. That's why I'll advise he check out Itel phones, hard to see fake ones in the market. Their products quality is superb.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Donkelzy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:
I think he bought a fake one. That's why I'll advise he check out Itel phones, hard to see fake ones in the market. Their products quality is superb.
Itel? I don't support this one if he must use transsion devices he should avoid itel

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by etcme(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

Why not go for Itel S16? Buy phone that will serve you well and at the same time not expensive. You could also check other Itel products.

No Sir, I can't buy itel phone again. I am too young to die early grin

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Foumi(f): 7:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Donkelzy:

Itel? I don't support this one if he must use transsion devices he should avoid itel

Itel devices are great especially the ones recently released to the market. A lot of upgrades. It just a matter of perception and I'm sure he'll change that if he tries it.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Donkelzy(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2020
Foumi:

Itel devices are great especially the ones recently released to the market. A lot of upgrades. It just a matter of perception and I'm sure he'll change that if he tries it.
They are not consistent with the upgrades if at all they do release security patches and I am sure op won't want to be frustrated with the way his phone hangs. There are other brands he can opt in
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by DanJukun(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2020
etcme:

The itel S16 pro is all that plus a badass camera with added better security and build.

https://specs-tech.com/en/itel-s16-pro/

Check this out. Don't limit your options.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by SeunDobo(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Donkelzy:

I beg its true the Gionee m6 is very slowly in charging? I want to by one ni ooo
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by SeunDobo(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
rowland545:
I'm actually enjoying my Gionee m6...although d phone heavy but d camera nah die...I love d phone ....

What about the charging it's very slowly or fast Rowland and how is the battery capacity
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by SeunDobo(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2020
etcme:

No Sir, I can't buy itel phone again. I am too young to die early grin

Itel can be so frustrated ehehehhe S 16 I bought within 3 months I go sell ham cuz it didn't sarve me at all at all...I wasted money ni
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by rowland545(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
SeunDobo:

What about the charging it's very slowly or fast Rowland and how is the battery capacity
the ba3 is very good...its 6000/man....

And d charging as for me it takes like 3/hour to charge from 0-100 and I'm not even using d recommended charger
..so I imagine if I start using a good charger it will b faster...and it also has fast charge but ive not used it b4
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Youngpo413: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2020
rowland545:

on top Amoled screen.
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Donkelzy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
SeunDobo:

I beg its true the Gionee m6 is very slowly in charging? I want to by one ni ooo

I'm not using Gionee
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by rowland545(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Youngpo413:
on top Amoled screen.
yea...wetin do amoled screen
Re: Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 by Youngpo413: 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
rowland545:
yea...wetin do amoled screen
na solid combo,Amoled display is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8 Plus For Sale Or Swap With Cash For Iphone Xs Or XSMAS / Samsung S9 And IPhone 7,7+ in Mint Condition / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.