Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti (1276 Views)

Two Arrested For Stealing Dangote Truck (Photo) / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by fait10(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Yesterday 19th of October 2020 , Around 7pm 3 people were feared dead by a dangote trailer. The protesters blocked the road to prevent the trailer from moving but the driver did not stop and he crushed 3 of the protesters.
The trailer was burnt thereafter.

Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by ojun50(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Jêsus christ
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by IamRichards: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
fait10:
Yesterday 19th of October 2020 , Around 7pm 3 people were feared dead by a dangote trailer. The protesters blocked the road to prevent the trailer from moving but the driver did not stop and he crushed 3 of the protesters.
The trailer was burnt thereafter.
Lord have mercy! This protest is getting to another level, It's high time it's halted before more lives and properties are lost.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by weyreypey: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
angry I told diportivo not to come to Ado
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Joshmodest(m): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Let's re strategize , this protest is fast losing its salt ....
While trying to end a problem we're creating more !!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by SenorFax(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Add graphic abeg

Pls, when you protest, protest with your brain. We have one life, protect it first during protest.

Why would you stand in front of a moving truck during protest, what if the brake fail? Abeg, don't let us throw our parents into further sorrow, the country is bad enough.

May God console the parents of the these boys.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by AOB1: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
God of Nazareth cry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by TechyMm0: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2020
cry

Someone's child and investment crushed like tomatoes on the floor

It's time to evaluate the protest

Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Spillage(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Damnnnnn
See hole for dat guy head...
Interesting
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Spillage(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2020
I see brainsssss
I repeat
I see brainssss
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by weyreypey: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Spillage:
I see brainsssss
I repeat
I see brainssss

Diportivo oooo
Ta ba pooku ni popo alaye nidahun
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by austine4real(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Fake news everywhere

I thought they said it happen in ketu
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Homeboiy: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
shocked

Chimoooo
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Dangote's trucks are more deadly than Sars. If it was an Igbo man they will say its blood money. But this man's truck has killed thousands of Nigerians since inception of the company, nobody has called him ritualistic
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Thought this happened in ketu cult war
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by tillaman(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Damn
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by olamidedivotee(f): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2020
angry The third picture is from Ketu cult clash
Why do you bloggers love lying like this angry
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Harry00(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Very graphic RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by Artisappng: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2020
OP, please add (Graphic Pictures) to the title.
May their souls rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Dangote Truck Crushed 3 Protesters To Death In Ado Ekiti by fait10(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
olamidedivotee:
angry The third picture is from Ketu cult clash

Why do you bloggers love lying like this angry
That is a big scam. I dey ado live and direct

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Went To School With a Gun Reveals The Cult She Belongs To / “I Exchanged My Manh00d For Money” – Man Cries Out Bitterly / Man Marries Identical Triplets In Congo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.