Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Cheapest & Most Efficient Bulksms Service In Nigeria. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheapest & Most Efficient Bulksms Service In Nigeria. (971 Views)

Reliable And Efficient Shipping From USA. / The Most Efficient Cost Effective Form Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest & Most Efficient Bulksms Service In Nigeria. by jaguar09(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am pleased to inform Nairalanders that you can now Buy your buksms GSM number for MTN and ZAIN networks for just N0:50K per number when you make an order of above 1million numbers. by State, LGA, Senetorial Zone, City of Town.  N0.70K when you make order below 1million numbers. and with our cheap and super fast bulksms portal (www.zeesms.net) you can send your bulksms for as low as N2:00 / sms. Discount available when u make a purchase of both numbers and sms from us.

Hurry now and campaign for you candidate in the build up of the next general election with ease. call 08033330316 or 08055909798. I bet you can't get our service and authenticity everywhere. Give us a try. for those who wish to send congratulatory messages, or seasonal greatings to promo notifications log on to www.zeesms.net[i][/i] register and get 5 sms units for free. Hurry now.

Note:
We test numbers for you before you purchase them, i.e give us any number and we will tell the location of the owner.
Re: Cheapest & Most Efficient Bulksms Service In Nigeria. by kennykenny1: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
[size=24pt]EMBER PROMO ! ! ![/size]

End user:
Get 10% Bonus on every recharge above 1,000 units.
Valid for all Registered Members only ...registration is free(http://www.zoebulksms.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=register&Itemid=12)

Ressellers:
Get a complete sms website of your own within 2days and start making N20,000 and above daily, With a set up cost of N20,000 Hosting and domain name inclusive.

Bonuses attached include:

Free 2,000 units on your first recharge of at least 5,000 units

Free Gsm number database of any state of your choice

Free Coaching on how to make money from goggle with your site

Free 24/7 Coaching on how to maintain your site

Free Ebook on how to get over 1,000 visitors to your website in less than 7days

Start buying sms at [size=24pt]0.75kobo[/size] and sell at any price of your choice.

FOR MORE DETAILS, YOU CAN CALL US ON OUR CUSTOMER CARE LINE: 08066975823 or visit www.zoebulksms.com

(1) (Reply)

Expired / Your Number 1 Textile Seller/supplier. / Website Designing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.