Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato (685 Views)

Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato Needed / Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato In Nigeria: The New Gold / Orange Fleshed Sweet Potatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato by patinno8: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2020
OFSP is a nutritious type of sweet potato that is additionally rich in beta-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. Beta-Carotene is an organic, strongly colored red-orange pigment abundant in plants and fruits. Beta-carotene is what gives OFSP an orange colour and is converted to Vitamin A in the body after consumption. The orange colour of OFSP is indicative of the level of beta-carotene present; the more intense the colour, the more vitamin A present. OFSP also has powerful antioxidants that help prevent cancers, as well as natural sugars, which are slowly released into the bloodstream, helping to ensure a balanced source of energy, without the spikes in blood sugar that are sometimes associated with fatigue and weight gain. If a woman is unable to produce breast milk after birth, OFSP increases women lactation.
OFSP can be used in the following ways: eaten raw, boiled, juice making, chips, biscuit, flour for bread baking just to mention a few.
Promo Price
1-30kg #280
31-49 #260
50 and above # 250
Call,text or Whatsapp 08062542681 for your order while the promo last!

Re: Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato by angelEmade: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2020
op I need this...I wanna plant it too!!

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Catfish Feeds / Confused About The Suitable Maize Seed To Plant? / 100 Naira Pepper I Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.