Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (39205 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
There was pandemonium at the hill-side community of Ala Ugbele Obukpa, Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State as a 23-year-old boy identified as Ikenna Sunday Eze, allegedly committed suicide, Sunday night.

Though, he left no suicide note behind, one of his younger brothers, Chidubem Eze, informed Vanguard that he gave a hint about his death the night he took own life.

The younger Eze said that the deceased had told his father, Sustainus Eze, to take care of his siblings when he dies, adding that the father didn’t take the statement seriously.

When our reporter probed further about his health status, Chidubem said “He has been having insomnia for sometime now but he has been going about his normal businesses.

”No member of the family had any problem with him and there was no misunderstanding whatsoever with anybody in the family as to warrant him taking his life.

“When I woke this Monday morning and was about to sweep our compound, I observed that the rope we used in spreading our washed clothes has been cut.

”That was when I remembered what the deceased told my father last night. I went into his room and didn’t see him. I became afraid and informed the household about my observations.

”We began searching for him and discovered his lifeless body hanging on a tree, few meters away from from our residence.”

At the scene of the incident, Vanguard observed that the body of the deceased was still hanging on a cashew tree opposite a hill with his neck already snapped.

There was also a stool which he climbed to tie the rope on a branch of the tree before taking own life. There was also a cutlass he used in cutting the rope from their compound.

Some of the residents who gathered at the scene, expressed shock over the development.

A source who identified herself as Chidera, said that the deceased graduated from Paraclete Secondary School, Obukpa, in 2016 and has already learnt a skill of fixing window glasses on residential buildings.

She further expressed surprise over his decision to end own life, adding that we was comfortably fending for himself.

“I find it difficult to believe that Sunday Eze is dead. I saw him riding his motorcycle yesterday when I was returning from Sunday mass,” she also added.

It was further gathered that the family hails from Itchi, in Igbo-Eze South Local Government Area of Enugu State, but reside in Obukpa.

When contacted, the spokesperson of Enugu State Police Command, Daniel Ndukwe said “An alleged case of suicide was committed by one Ikenna Sunday Eze at Ala Ugbele ,Obukpa Nsukka. Investigation into the case is ongoing.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/young-man-commits-suicide-in-enugu-community/amp/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Listen!
No Matter the Matter! Don't commit Suicide...
It's a Fast way to Hell!!

There is War Happening on Earth today..
It is Much more than the physical War of Bombs and Nuclear Weapons..

It's a War for the soul of humans.
The devil, knowing the shortness of the time has Deployed a host of Principalities, demons and spirits to take hold of Humans, possess them and ensure they are brought to HELL FIRE.

The Spirit of depression and Spirit of suicide are Major Spirits released on Humanity in these Endtimes.

The Weapon to Withstand these Evil Spirits and Principalities is in GOD and his Word.

There is Need to Genuinely Surrender to Jesus Christ, so we can be in tune with the Provisions given to us in God's Word.

The Whole Armor of GOD is what is Daily needed in these times.

Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by blazepascal(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
this is very bad, but sucide is never the last option. The devil always have a way of manipulating our mind.

7 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Life is hard. RIP bro.

13 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by manuel4real(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Not the best option
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by internationalman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Life has raped him hard that he couldn't bear to live with the stigma anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Is suicide the easy way out?
Insomnia can be treated,even depression can get treatment.
Why make your family sorrowful?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
My heartfelt condolence to his family. No matter the obstacles and challenges we are facing, we should look them in the eye and tell those difficult situations by faith in God that they will soon become history in our life!

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by merieam16(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gat nothin to say....we move, life continues the most important thin is live a life filled with Christ

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Insomnia can be terrible...

I judge not. Hope he's finally at rest. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
The devil won the battle in his life at last.
What a pity.

SAY NO TO SUICIDE.
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.....atleast in most cases!
Dead men tell no tales.

Christthesaviour:
chai!!!!!!!!!
sad reality
True!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Some of us has been to hell yet we're still standing. Why should I take my life when I can still fight and win

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by vibbb: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Say No To Suicide.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by DisLifeSha: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Life is not easy. Most Nigerians don't care to know about your case. Being a Nigerian with an illness is not easy. If you come from a poor family, it's very depressing as you will find it hard to buy your drugs. It's a very frustrating life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
The rate of suicide in Nsukka is so alarming.. Is unlike igbo behaviour.. I have always said it that Nsukka are idoma and igala mixtures who learnt to speak igbo embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sincerely, this country tire me.
I contemplated suicide some months ago infact, I almost took my life but nothing on earth will make me think of it ever again.
Nigeria na my papa land, we die here but if I see Canada visa like this, na to japa o till further notice

4 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Country has pushed many people to their graves with frustration aplenty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by mbahdi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
#endsars

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by SimplePlan34: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Suicide is one of the ways man proves he is superior to God. A way he tells his creator I do not want what u forced on me.

6 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Murder
(His legs are on the ground)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Goodman247: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Youths are frustrated with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by atobs4real(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
What really make him to commit Suicide now? We don't know. May God help us
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Pierce008: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
No matter how hard life is.......
no matter the deep shit you are in ..
#SayNoToSucide

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Jack005(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't blame anyone who has decided to take his/her life... Living and suffering in this country can take its toll.. E no easy for Ezekiel.
Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by mannasseh(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
i hope that guy wasn't killed

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Essence20(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is trying time, but suicide isn't an option at all.
Condolences to the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leading Factors Behind Bad Male Genital Smell / Body Goals: Lady Shares Transformation Pictures After 5years / 260 New COVID-19 Cases, 133 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 7 (1,442 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.