Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo (26958 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 4:03am On Jul 03, 2006
ddizzle:

no way!!

why do way,?

aint she pretty dan that ur genny?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2006
nah men shes pretty bt no contesting to genny abeg!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2006
abeg jor,genny genny,una wait na
is she good in her heart?
u guys only looks at beauty

look at personality,friend
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2006
ive met genny and shes really nice!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2006
whateva
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by QueenB1(f): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2006
Ini ofcourse she is soooooooo damn pretty. check out her lips so delicious. Im not a lesbian o. abeg. But Ini is just toooo much. She is soo beautiful and gorgeos. Infact She is the best. kiss
kiss kiss
Genny is also nice but not to be compared to Ini she is just tooo far pretty than genny and matter of fact genny has too much pimples in her face. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by eveseh(f): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2006
Queen B:

Ini ofcourse she is soooooooo damn pretty. check out her lips so delicious. I'm not a lesbian o. abeg. But Ini is just toooo much. She is soo beautiful and gorgeos. Infact She is the best. kiss
kiss kiss
Genny is also nice but not to be compared to Ini she is just tooo far pretty than genny and matter of fact genny has too much pimples in her face. tongue

i love you queen B,am also so a lesbo ooooo,lol

tell dem,

ini is da boooooooooooooooooom kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by QueenB1(f): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Eve. I can see u got good taste. Ini is really pretty i hate it when people compare her with Genny. Everytime is Genny, who is she anyway. rubbish.
And ey Eve as for the lesbian thing please leave it o . its not funny at all. grin ; angry grin kiss wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Hugoboi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2006
Look folks,Ini used to be neighbour when i was in Unical and honestly dat girl's wack, Dis aint no beef,,,,,she's a normal hooker/hustler dat just made it, hold up! i know,y'all be like aint Genny a hustler too
Wat i'm sayn is Genny's got class,flows like whoa!!,dresses to killa and to cap it all she's international
Wat mo can i say
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Hugoboi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2006
@ Queen B

I undastand the way u be trippin but if u know Ini up close like i do,i thnk u'd cum to realise the full impact of cosmetics ok, Damn!!!dat girl smokes like hell!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by QueenB1(f): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2006
I dont care. I say what I see aight. I see both of them in Films . And the truth is that Ini is prettier and sexxier than Genevieve. Ini is not to be compared to. Not even to that Genny ok. For me Genny is just nice becuz of her structure. But Ini has it all both the facial looks and the structer. full stop!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
u knw wat man no go argue again , i knw my opinion sha genny vs ini = ini ---> genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ladysonik: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2006
ini is the best

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ladysonik: 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
they are both beautifull, but i prefer ini edo to genny

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by edobabe(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2006
Ini edo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2006
genevieve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Kadeejah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2006
Ini is prettierrrrrr smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2006
if ini is prettier then Micheal Jackson is finer than Usher!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Kadeejah(f): 12:47am On Jul 09, 2006
ddizzle:

if ini is prettier then Micheal Jackson is finer than Usher!!
lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Rhodalyn(f): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2006
thats actually funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 1:14am On Jul 09, 2006
lol i knw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Ciaralover(f): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2006
Genenvieve hands down!!Go genny!!She is a beautiful chick!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by edobabe(f): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2006
Still Ini
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by desiree(f): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2006
Ini is bit rounder grin
Genny is a compact beauty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ddizzle(f): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2006
thank you desiree
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by desiree(f): 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
ddizzle:

thank you desiree

you are welcome wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by danielle: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2006
no contest Genny takes it all!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by xdoggy: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2006
Hit da smack down.
we all know genny is da queen of nollywood so i aint really got time 2 debate wit u folks.
hate it or love it Genny is on top so all u genny haters might as well pipe-low.
hope nobody doubts this shit!!!
xdoggy! wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by QueenB1(f): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2006
@xdoggy. pssssssssssssssssssss! blah blah blah .U get the smack out. Becuz its Ini for life. She is the sexiest, prettierst, and finest. Cope wit it. angry tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
Ini this, ini that, Who is this ini? Maybe because of the way she dey lick her lips and roll her eyes like a Hot b*tch, that's why you people are saying she is sexy, pretty and that.
As for me she is not hot. I hate the way she walks. Maybe is the size of her bottos, but she walks like a duck. She dey push the ikebe out like say i no big enough. Also she is fat. You can see the folds in her tommy. Even her neck is concentrated of fat. Not to talk of her arms. No single muscle for her body. Even my boyfriend said it: if that girl should ever give birth, she is gone forever.

Gene is the girl. The real African beauty. She is sexy, charming, pretty and beautiful. If you go around Nigeria you will find a lot of girls like ini with fine face and nothing more. But for you to find a real babe with a flat tommy and tone butt like Genny is hard. Among the actresses we have today only few have the same sex appeal as Gene and ini is not among them.
GENNY ALL THE WAY!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by cecipopula(f): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2007
Go for Geny, She is da bomb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo by ima1(f): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2007
Geny is the bomb but then again most of her pictures are airbrushed so her face looks smooth without spots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today (Photo) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 1300 Kids As Foundation To Host Children's Day Party / Full Download Migos Culture (album) Zip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.