Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

“No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings (3800 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Millionaireme: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2020
Popular Nigerian ex-duo singer and songwriter, Paul Okoye has come out to show how he feels and what he wants following the unlawful killings and shotting at toll gate Lagos Nigeria.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/10/psquare-endsars.jpg[/img]

According to the singer, even with the unlawful killings, there will be no backing down from the ongoing nationwide revolution EndSars Protest.

This reaction from the defunct duo singers is coming in the rain of shootings and killings of some unarmed Endsars Protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate Lagos reportedly by The Nigerian soldiers

Several bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and scores have been reported dead with many injured.

Paul Okoye reacted to the killings, he made a call on Nigerians to head out to the very place where the killings are going on, he emphasizes the government will have to kill everyone Continue Reading

https:///no-backing-down-you-have-to-kill-us-all-paul-okoye-reacts-to-lekki-killings/
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Mokason28: 10:26am On Oct 21, 2020
I swear to God almighty this is the time for Igbos to support Buhari grin grin grin

Kill them all

2 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by RedPanthar: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Waawu
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Kestolove(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Wait!!! Wia is he talking from?

15 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Franzinni: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2020
This is what a celebrity should do ...

Talk and do

Not talk and talk and yada yada

You be MAN!!!
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2020
let the bastard from the potor region come and lead them na

3 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by GOFRONT(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2020
tongue
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Werey you dy your house dy chop turkey laps and hennesy con dy tweet nonsense all these celeb na clout chasers

8 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by ashybabs(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
his mansion, in the comfort of his wife and kids

2 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by mhikkyboi: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2020
Paul okoye where u dy ? Come out come lead protest so that i go follow u protest.. and also incase if army open fire we both die together

2 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by CodeTemplar: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2020
It is only a matter of time before they think order is back and then chaos resumes.
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Dreamliner787(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
All these useless celebrities, na dem dey ginger these youths make dem go dey die.. while they are there tweeting rubbish.. angry

3 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2020
Paul I hope you will be at the front ? don't seat in your house fooling the fools more.

3 Likes

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Kestolove(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
ashybabs:

you get my point
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by t6cash: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by TheCork(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
you get my point

Yes I get am. Hello Hi do u do. Am a music video director & hav work wit celebrity like Davido, Jacky shan, Will smith, Wisskid, Beyansi, P Sqaure, Tony montana, Jay Z, & others. Please can u quickly send me directly your full size naaaaaked picture so I inspect so we can give u a role for our high bugdet movie musi so u can become a start & #endSTATS. Please hurry am waiting!! (tanks) cheesy
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Rahkman: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
Kestolove:
the ode dey banana island dey instigate idiots make dem go die
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by jachike77342: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
:Wait!!! Wia is he talking from?
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Munirboss(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Google your sense undecided

Mokason28:
I swear to God almighty this is the time for Igbos to support Buhari grin grin grin

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by SpicyMimi(f): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
Keep pushing them to destruction while you sit at home with your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
let the bastard from the potor region come and lead them na
Atleast he has led them before u what have u done?
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
johhhnn:
Werey you dy your house dy chop turkey laps and hennesy con dy tweet nonsense all these celeb na clout chasers

He has led this same protest before. U sorry where are u again
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by mytime24(f): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Keyboard warriors
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by blazepascal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
mhikkyboi:
Paul okoye where u dy ? Come out come lead protest so that i go follow u protest.. and also incase if army open fire we both die together
lol
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by GreaterFuture(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Hmmn
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by ecolime(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2020
johhhnn:
They are all hypocrites.
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Beverlyjean(f): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
johhhnn:

What nonsense are u saying...he was on the protest ground in the lekki toll on sunday...i saw him live
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by YungMillionaire: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2020
Southerners are foolish. You notice Northern youths are not protesting. What does that tell you? Because, I see all these ENDSARS asking for the benefits of democracy. But in Nigeria democracy is in the hands of Northerners because they are the majority. So, if the Northerners don't want what you want, you will never get it UNDER Nigerian democracy. What the South should be asking for is:

1. Regionalism or 2. Secession. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

After you burn down Lagos and the SW, then last last you will return back to the same Nigerian democracy where the North will continue to determine WHAT you get.

Stupid people all over the South. Shame on you.
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Beverlyjean:

What nonsense are u saying...he was on the protest ground in the lekki toll on sunday...i saw him live
shut up most of these celeb prostest at lekki why not elsewhere people wey dy protest for where volence dy get two heads?
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Hazlett1988: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2020
Mokason28:

Kill them all
You must be stupid and insane for bringing tribalism into this, if I lay a course on you trust me your generation will forever be asking God for mercy
Re: “No Backing Down, You Have To Kill Us All” – Paul Okoye Reacts To Lekki Killings by Beverlyjean(f): 1:02am On Oct 22, 2020
johhhnn:
shut up most of these celeb prostest at lekki why not elsewhere people wey dy protest for where volence dy get two heads?

Its certain that u are not mentally stable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akon And Yvonne Nelson Pictured In Ankara / Wow! Check Out The 14ft Ruffle Skirt Nicki Minaj Wore On MTV Emas / Munachi Abii Out-stuns US Dancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.