Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,512 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (119793 Views)

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Traditional Priests In Lagos Curse Men Who Attacked Oba Of Lagos Palace / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by felzokugo(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:
I wipe for this country!Nigeria killing nigeria!
Its "Weep" bro...not "wipe". But i feel ya.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by anataala: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
it can't happen in Abuja but in your own state.
lawalosky:
Plz we need this kind of burning here in Abuja. Burn em down
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by ibedun: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
Ezemust:
The youth owns nigeria

They are playing with starvation!

Trust me they own nothing!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
I say your biological father ... Your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land you are an omoale if you can stand the destruction of your land .. Shame on you and your kind

I can bet you are not older than 24 years of age

Please people should not quarrel or exchange words against one another on Nairaland. What is on ground is very serious. We need prayer so that there will be an end to violence.

God be with us all and our families
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by chris51(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
chris51:

Please people should not quarrel or exchange words against one another on Nairaland. What is on ground is very serious. We need prayer so that there will be an end to violence.

God be with us all and our families
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by nnamdi640: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Antoeni:
PDP LEADERS & Igbos ARE NOW CALLING EACH OTHER ON PHONE , JUBILATING & INCITING MORE & MORE.
YORUBA PEOPLE WAKE UP & GET SENSES
Say no to tribalism. The whole cuties in Nigeria are on fire except for some part in the north supporting that demon called Buhari. Hope you heard about what happened in edo.Thank God the youth are speaking in one voice. We are tired of this hardship

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by felzokugo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap
so u have outlived ur culture

I beg all genuine protesters to go home, their efforts have been sabotaged. they should allow only thugs to do the destruction and face d music wen it starts playing. these things happening serves as invitation to more killings
Nice thoughts...but is d protest 4 end bad governance finished?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by richeeyo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
as your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land why won't you say vent anger by burning infrastructure that we benefit from .. You are mad but you are yet to realise it
Ur bastard is inside ryt now
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Birniwa(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Just look what these brainwashed and illiterate youths are doing down there. Has the purpose of the #EndSARS protest been defeated or this is just the planned strategy?

Who in their right senses will justify what these useless beings are doing? Destroying shops and looting from them, vandalizing public properties belong to your collective selves, burning vehicles, breaking high profiled inmates from prisons and letting them back on the streets, burning up places of worship and private businesses and now recently, vandalizing building and properties bringing to traditional rulers.

All the wealth and properties you're destroying with your own hands do not belong to anyone but your collective selves. I remember when BH was intensely in its middle of all sorts of attacks down here in the North, you fools tagged is with all sorts of demeaning names that we kill and destroy are own properties by ourselves. Now tell me what makes the difference now?

My candid advice to youths involved in the ongoing protests is, cease fire and go back home. The attention of the government as well as others in the global world has already been drawn. Solution will definitely be proffered. The government won't mind using security personnel from within you to perish you one after another. Let the Nigerian youths be wise for once again, believe me the impact has already been made.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Teknoteableblog: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
Instead of burning the palace they should had burnt the governor's house, since he was the one that sent soldiers.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by tubolancer(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
ursullalinda:
This is getting scary......nairalanders pls stay indoors and stay safe.......I won't type RIP for any of you......I'm do enjoy your comments both good and bad.....variety is a spice of life.....let's not allow this evil government destroy our land.
Who need you fucking rest in peace.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by richeeyo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
BabaOwen:
See the way this fool they talk to an indigene of Lagos State, keep showing how foolish you're... Pig!!

Which indigene
If your generation as accomplished anything
You would not spill that trash Bastard
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by lanshizzy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
am not in support of the burning but which infrastructure are we benefiting from?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by reiddecuti: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Burn 'em All! Burn 'em All!! Burn 'em All!!!
All Politician, burn them all! All politician affiliate, burn them all!! Burn them All!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Yoruba people
My people the writing is on the walls oo
We are destroying our land on behalf of the cabal
Kai
Mug*
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:

"Wipe" keh? You speak this English well so?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by codemaniacs: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
zz
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by alyarmouk(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
[Mr wiper. Greetings
quote author=Imortal001 post=95164302]I wipe for this country!Nigeria killing nigeria![/quote]
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by codemaniacs: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by khalleb(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
Am sorry for my people the YORUBA YOUTH ARE VERY VERY SHORT SIGHTED this as been hijacked by the IBOS

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Asadujames202(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
as your papa no get single stone for Yoruba land why won't you say vent anger by burning infrastructure that we benefit from .. You are mad but you are yet to realise it

Shut up
You Belgium rat from ogbomoshooo

Lagos was brought to this level with naija Delta oil money
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Litmus: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
Angelfrost:
You loot the nation, share the money among yourselves, give your kids the best lives at the expense of millions of youths....

Nigeria!!! The chicken has come home to roost!!!

The monsters you created will consume you all, since you have failed to learn from history!!!

How many of the angry and violent youths can you arrest or kill??! How many police and soldiers can secure or suppress the angered youths across the nation?!!... Smh.

Calm down dear. smiley
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by SoftP(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2020
dave234:

He know that those who do the protest are bastard,if they are not why protest become destruction
Those who infiltrated the protest were bastards, let’s be human.
No matter how well u are in support of a govt, there are people who have diverse opinion and protest is a civic right.
That ur person is @ the hem of affairs today doesn’t mean you should condemn the law, tomorrow u might need the same law to back u up.
It’s ethical to be factual
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by adams123: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
This one na Kanu's Bois hand work. una doooo. Yorubas, una need to buy sense

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by abike12(f): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2020
Imortal001:

It wasn't much when they turned off the lights and killed people's children last night?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Brunicekid(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Franzinni:
Yoruba people

My people the writing is on the walls oo

We are destroying our land on behalf of the cabal

Kai
EXPLAIN THIS.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Kinzo0917(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Ahhhh no now... This is rubbish
If you are still protesting in the streets,
I have no sympathy for you. What nonsense is this?
SHUT UP U FOOL. FEARFUL CHICKENKED KID. HOW I WISH IT WAS ONE OF UR RELATIVES THAT WAS KILLED YESTERDAY. OGEDE
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Going from one thread to another spelling weep incorrectly
LOL!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by zona376: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice job. Those who failed to speak the truth must not be spared
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by Parrot69: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
uptimum123:

So you have not stopped displaying your foolishness

Continue ehn Omo Baba alawo

See peaceful protesters.. Una all be hoodlums

U think say I dey play abi, no worry. E go clear your eye very soon.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by kingbee90: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2020
khalleb:
Am sorry for my people the YORUBA YOUTH ARE VERY VERY SHORT SIGHTED this as been hijacked by the IBOS

SHUT UP AND STOP BRINGING TRIBALISM INTO THIS.
ABOKI

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) by nerd004: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2020
I am true borne Nigerian also a typical YORUBA....I am not in support of violence but OBA OF LAGOS caused it upon himself. . ...when the protest started he kept mute.....

T

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / African Images-sights And Sounds! / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.