Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The National Theatre Iganmu Lagos The Cheapest And Most Iconic Event Center In - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The National Theatre Iganmu Lagos The Cheapest And Most Iconic Event Center In (4434 Views)

I Need An Event Center In Ikorodu / Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / Event Center In Maitama, Abuja. Any Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The National Theatre Iganmu Lagos The Cheapest And Most Iconic Event Center In by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
the national theatre iganmu the formost event center has been renovated and upgraded that can march any event centre in lagos with the complete rehabilatation of the conference banquet hall ,cenima hall 1 and 2 exibihiton hall ,cabaac hall ,lobby a,b,c,d ,well manicure lawns with about 500 toilets upgraded 1500 kva and two 400 kva, police post private security gaurds sniffer doggs water system enough paking space more than 500 car easy acess from all part of lagos .the hall have a capacity of conference banquet 1000 ,exibition and cbaac 1500 each cenima hall 350 each lobby 250 we also have over 2000 banquet chairs 5000 plastic chair for use and hire all our halls are very afordable confercence banquet 750k ,cenima hall 350 k exibiton halls 750 lobby 180 k lawn 100 k and discount is also possible in recent time we have hosted coca cola chrimas ligtening ceremony.milo ,nigerian berwery lawma several other with time i will included photos u can reach me no 08023785849 .AHMED for ur bookings

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event? / Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers / Official Thespian Family Theatre thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.