Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos (82704 Views)

Beggar Killed As Hoodlums Clash Over Booty In Osun / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by dederocs(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
joepepsy:
Who made them hoodlums and enemy of the state? Is the politicians.
There are lots of cultists and killers, who choose that way of life, life is choice. My point is if want you want is anarchy, then be prepared for it.

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by hardbody: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Useless judiciary, they will pass a judgement, ordering the police or the FG to pay compensation, the police or FG won't pay, and the idiots will just keep quiet.

People like you amaze me. The three arms of government are independent, You should be blaming yourselves for voting in a lawless executive arm that refuses to obey the rule and judgement of a court of law. There is no where in the whole wide world where a judge does anything else after he has passed a judgement and you have taken steps to bring that judgement into effect, Judges do not have the power or control over the police and army, the executive does.

Channel your grievance appropriately. In case you have forgotten, it is still in this regime that the executive deployed the army and police to go and harass judges in their houses in the dead of night.

Do i even expect you to understand what I am saying?

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Incognito403: 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
;[s]D hope you will be able to survive without the South? Cos I pity you already[/s]

You mean south east, the potopoto and crime capital of Nigeria?
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
baby124:
Abeg... I can’t stop laughing here grin grin grin... useless judges. 10 for 1 kobo.
grin

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by johnnychuks(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
i love this judge, he has been doing a great job for the nation just like current dpo in Benin follow by the present oba of Lagos now. you guys should keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Myself2(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
pembisco:
cheesy
Ride on Boiz!!! Every sector needs cleansing in the country.

Is this what you call cleansing ? Don't worry, they will soon bring the cleansing to your home

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Staro: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Good
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by joepepsy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Some of you have not realized that naija can turn an angel to a demon...worst place to live on earth, even some of you that think you normal technically you all abnormal.
dederocs:

There are lots of cultists and killers, who choose that way of life, life is choice. My point is if want you want is anarchy, then be prepared for it.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Start strategizing on how to survive on kulikuli and nunu. E go clear for Una eye
Incognito403:

You mean south east, the potopoto and crime capital of Nigeria?
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
grin

Edo wore DPO shirt

Lagos wore Judge dress

Aba what are u waiting for? Speaker dress loading.....

Lawlessness is now the order

Shame on Buhari

Lalasticlala
You forgot to add ...
Lagos wore Oba's shoes

1 Like

Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Incognito403: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
[s]Start strategizing on how to survive on kulikuli and nunu. E go clear for Una eye[/s]

Says an idiot who's destroying and looting his fathers' sweat and children's inheritance.

What a terrible generation you are!!!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2020
Halloween judge
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by ugwum007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

Yes, your peaceful protesters will kill me as they've been killing anyone who doesn't join their useless movement.

I hope you won't call yourself a peaceful protester when they start gunning you down.

All Lagos together isn't enough for one barrack to finish. You think army is a joke.

NA have been overstretched. They are fighting everywhere now in these country. Am not sure we have upto 300k soldiers again in Nigeria.
To overrun an army barracks now is very easy. Army robbers did it once at gariki barracks in Enugu.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Stfu. The resultant effect of shooting at peaceful protesters is what we are all experiencing. There are countries of the world where citizens protest for months and nobody opened fire on them, but here in Nigeria, the North believes they can intimidate the south With the military, is it not clear that the youth are now fearless

This is crazy
so you are endorsing destruction of properties even owned by Nigerians who are also Victims of this bad govt do you know d level of pain inclined to building a business and just watch it burn and destroyed in a blink of an eye

The world knows the difference already between the peaceful protesters and these thugs who have always wanted to roll and flow in criminality

Anarchy was never part of wat we voiced out for

#endpolicebrutality
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by dederocs(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
joepepsy:
Some of you have not realized that naija can turn an angel to a demon...worst place to live on earth, even some of you that think you normal technically you all abnormal.
We all have demons inside, no one is stopping you, go ahead, showcase your demons cheesy
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Mayeldah(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Thug's dream of becoming a Judge has been accomplish grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
If I destroy what belongs to me it's none of your business. I am just advising you parasites to get ready for the coming days
Incognito403:

Says an idiot who's destroying and looting his fathers' sweat and children's inheritance.

What a terrible generation you are!!!
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
Where did I endorse the destruction of civilian properties? Is like you are high
Omoslim26:

This is crazy
so you are endorsing destruction of properties even owned by Nigerians who are also Victims of this bad govt do you know d level of pain inclined to building a business and just watch it burn and destroyed in a blink of an eye

The world knows the difference already between the peaceful protesters and these thugs who have always wanted to roll and flow in criminality

Anarchy was never part of wat we voiced out for

#endpolicebrutality
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by davidtemi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
Useless judiciary, they will pass a judgement, ordering the police or the FG to pay compensation, the police or FG won't pay, and the idiots will just keep quiet.
na one brain me and u dey share I swear.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by chatinent: 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Where did I endorse the destruction of civilian properties? Is like you are high

I am not high
you called out someone who condemned this act of lawlessness and wickedness perpetuated by uncivilized bunch of ragamofins
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:

I am not high
you called out someone who condemned this act of terror pain vandalism and destruction carried out by some bunch of lawless ragamofins
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
They should burn all courts in Nigeria sef,no b small injustice d poor dey suffer for judge hand,police will arrest innocent person for no offence judges will detain d person in prison custody for years without trial in bribe is not paid.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by joepepsy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
See this this one oo,am in the tram in Zurich,just closed from work,you and who dey show case demon, abi you drink,get lost!!!
dederocs:

We all have demons inside, no one is stopping you, go ahead, showcase your demons cheesy
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Action and Reaction is equal and opposite. Those whose relation were killed won't go home and sleep
Omoslim26:

I am not high
you called out someone who condemned this act of terror pain vandalism and destruction carried out by some bunch of lawless ragamofins
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by dederocs(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
joepepsy:
See this this one oo,am in the tram in Zurich,just closed from work,you and who dey show case demon, abi you drink,get lost!!!
No one cares about your Zurich, am responding about the issue. Since you are not here,why not say something more progressive or keep mute.
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by dederocs(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
Action and Reaction is equal and opposite. Those whose relation were killed won't go home and sleep
The officers too have relations, they are Nigerians, the issue was about SARS and police reforms, it is dumb hijacking a court and beating up the staff there, they are not SARS.

Speak with reason and intelligence or STFU, if you do not know the importance of courts...
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:

If we eat each oda up wat den will be the gain of the fallen heroes
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:

who died with the hopes of
#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow

I wonder why dis clout chasing celebrities are not condemning this
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
It will die down gradually
Omoslim26:

who died with the hopes of
#endpolicebrutality
#endterrorism
#restructurenow

I wonder why dis clout chasing celebrities are not condemning this
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Jonathan39: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oooh, so the officers have family? But are quick to kill other people's family members?
dederocs:

The officers too have relations, they are Nigerians, the issue was about SARS and police reforms, it is dumb hijacking a court and beating up the staff there, they are not SARS.

Speak with reason and intelligence or STFU, if you do not know the importance of courts...
Re: Thug Wears Judge’s Robe And Wig As Hoodlums Attack High Court In Lagos by Henri8: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahaha..he was even reading from it and holding a matchet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.