Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,282 members, 7,849,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) (44355 Views)

A Fake Senior Navy Officer Was Arrested By Soldiers (video/pictures) / Man Accused Of Stealing Manhood By Asking For Favour Caught By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by smileyoo: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
peacekante:
Seems like no one died truly o. But it is very ridiculous for Military men to shoot at lekki protesters weather they die or not
nigeria military we know don't just shoot for fun, they shoot to kill, most of the time when they shoot some body, they pick up the dead body along, so you wouldn't see much littered dead body around the vicinity, ask ipob members who have been victims of such subtle operations several times, sometimes it will take some months for the family members to realize that they have lost their loved ones.
don't allow govt paid agents to confuse and deceive you on nairaland.
there's so much evil going on in this country called nigeria.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Femuel(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
So sorry to hear this. Accept my condolence and do you mind sharing the person name on Facebook?

madridguy i want your reply to this questions
Have bokoharam been killing Nigerians yes or no
Did you know the names of the people that have died in the hands of bokoharam yes or no
If yes mention few names
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by NaMeAboki: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fake News clearly in play here.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by emmyN(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
I did so because of emotions from different WhatsApp status I saw last night. I was convinced because of the removal of CCTV at the toll gate but with different coordinated attacks on Tinubu and Lagos State properties this is to show it is a well planned attack from the enemies of Jagaban of Africa.

Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Ok, thank God for your life. May the souls of those who died rest in peace.
which people died in Lekki out of 50000 protesters no pics of the massacre.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by laughitall(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
If lekki isn't far from.your location, kindly go there tomorrow and meet with the protesters. They would be able to help you. Don't come here and be doing one stupid damage control. How much were you paid? Who knows if the video posted was fake sef cos I suspect it. I can come up with such a video and post it online that I was amongst the protesters who survived.
dont mind the idiot ..
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Femuel:

What about Oke that was caught by stray bullets shot by the armed security operatives which led to his death

He didn't die in lekki
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by uchwar1: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
madridguy:
Please, If you have names of people who died and their pictures paste it here.

which picture? Dont mind the jobless opportunity to destroy and loot. Uptil now, I'm yet to see picture of those killed. some jobless youths have gone as far as uprooting some old videos of communal crises to pose as lekki massacre.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by zexy2030(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
How much have they given you to propagate lies just know the lives lost at lekki shall hunt you all defender of cruelsome murder of peaceful protesters.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fear social medians
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:04am On Oct 23, 2020
osazsky:
which people died in Lekki out of 50000 protesters no pics of the massacre.
shame on you. Whatever they paid you would hook you on the neck. Oniranu.

Your liar governor has at least, confirmed two

Read below

https://www.nairaland.com/6198721/sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-lekki/11#95228792
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Obierika:

You are a bloody liar!

If up to 100 people were killed like you people claim then where are the death bodies.

You people are only making things worse with your lies and your fake stories.

If a war breaks out in this country everyone will be affected including you!
Awon Oniranu gbogbo. God will surely judge all of you and those morrons you're defending. You'd vomit whatever you must have been paid to do damage control here. Our lying governor has finally admitted 2 were killed. We learnt he sent people to the family of the victims, begging them not to come out in public to pretest killings of their children, promising them heaven and earth but some refused. At least, he has confirmed 2 were killed. Oloshi eda.

Read here

https://www.nairaland.com/6198721/sanwo-olu-confirms-two-deaths-lekki/11#95228792
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:10am On Oct 23, 2020
DelphiOracle:
nobody is arguing these points with u. The simple thing is if you know any body that died from the shoot out, mention his/her name.

Say something. The horse has spoken and thank goodness, he admitted 2
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 5:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:

Say something. The horse has spoken and thank goodness, he admitted 2
yeahh 2 out of the 74 or what number again that people were mentioning. Didn't they say they will release the footage? Let's wait and see. The truth will still come out.

Some claim that the soldiers took the dead bodies. Hmmm ok o. Any evidence? Any video on that?

I was not there. You where not there. What we need is the truth.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:42am On Oct 23, 2020
DelphiOracle:
yeahh 2 out of the 74 or what number again that people were mentioning. Didn't they say they will release the footage? Let's wait and see. The truth will still come out.

Some claim that the soldiers took the dead bodies. Hmmm ok o. Any evidence? Any video on that?

I was not there. You where not there. What we need is the truth.
who told you I wasn't there ? Shebi you were saying nobody was killed initially shocked Now, you're saying 2 out if 74? Omg! I'm short of words.

Which footage do you want to see when cctv had been turned off before they had a field day? Sanwoolu sent his people around yesterday to appeal to the family of the victims not to come out in the name of damage control but we learnt some refused to accept the Greek gift he promised them. Falz spoke on CNN yesterday to further expose the govt of their injustice on lekki protesters. Don't be in a hurry, names would be published here soon. Its being collated. I'd come back to you again.
Re: Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Eriokanmi:
who told you I wasn't there ? Shebi you were saying nobody was killed initially shocked Now, you're saying 2 out if 74? Omg! I'm short of words.

Which footage do you want to see when cctv had been turned off before they had a field day? Sanwoolu sent his people around yesterday to appeal to the family of the victims not to come out in the name of damage control but we learnt some refused to accept the Greek gift he promised them. Falz spoke on CNN yesterday to further expose the govt of their injustice on lekki protesters. Don't be in a hurry, names would be published here soon. Its being collated. I'd come back to you again.
I never said nobody was killed. How can I say that. I wasn't there. I said we needs names to be SURE that people ACTUALLY died from the shootout.

So u did not hear or read that the cctv was not turned off? Just wait.
They said they will provide it. They are not going to show us a video of a football match. They will show us something close to what we have already seen from the viral video then we can compare and contrast.

If u have the names u publish them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Man Shot Dead By Soldiers In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.