Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience (1158 Views)

3 Years On, Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by datingange(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2011
If you a young graduate, and you have up to 2 or 3 years experience, you have to act fast.
Re: For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by datingange(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2011
Time is short. Grab the opportunity now.
Re: For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by elaiye(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2011
Are u serious at all?
Re: For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by datingange(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2011
My junior sister when she was looking for job once told me she can do any kind of work. I laughed. When she finally got a job at Arik Air, Lagos, after two ways extensive absence from home, she came back and guess what she did?
Re: For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by datingange(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
You might be the one they are waiting for. Try your chance.
Re: For Fresh Graduates And Others With 2 Or 3 Years Experience by dejai: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
Please has any1 had any success with filling the online application for shell, Am having issues with mine cause it keeps prompting me to fill in the part which states '' when will you be avalable for work?'' under the availabilty status field and even when i did fill in somtin i still wasnt able to submit the application.

Guys pls your advice will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Promoters Needed Urgently For Nbc Job In Lagos / A Life Changing Experience @ Adrosan Telecoms Training In Vi / Housekeepers, Laundry Assistants and ICT Assistant Needed In A Reputable Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.