Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Phd With National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phd With National Open University Of Nigeria (390 Views)

Is It Possible To Do Phd With MBA ? / ONLINE PROFESSIONAL Course(bsc, Msc &phd) With SCHOLARSHIP / Ochuwa Momoh George Completes Her PhD With 5.0 CPGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phd With National Open University Of Nigeria by AustinX(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2020
Hello guys, I need your thoughts on this. Lately h have been thinking of Enrollment for PhD with NOUN. But I don't know if the university have been accredited with PhD, and also if it will be accepted in Labour Market. You know the naija things of saying NOUN na money them just the collect the graduate students.

Why am considering the school as an option is because I will have time for my hussle, and what I have is MBA, not many schools gives room for direct PhD with MPhil.

I await your feedback pls, everyone's contribution is welcome.

Rip to my fellow Nigerians who died for a good fight. He may dear soul rest in peace.

#End bad governance
#give us the chance to impact positively#
Change is now

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Government (MEXT) 2021 Scholarships For International Students / IPPIS: Varsity Workers To Start Three-day Nationwide Protest On Tuesday / Any Student From University Of Chester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.