Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Cl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cl (872 Views)

Cl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Am a survival
Re: Cl by thecommunist(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2020
Have you seen a doctor? What was the diagnosis. Don't give up yet.
Re: Cl by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2020
Don't you think your dad will be ashamed of you if you decide to terminate your own life?

Make him proud by staying strong.
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2020
thecommunist:
Have you seen a doctor? What was the diagnosis. Don't give up yet.
Have been to the doc..he said is ulcer...due to anxiety having taken gestid, though there is tremendous improvement, but I want to be free from this pains..I want to go to hustling 100%..I decided to cut off alcohol. Still waiting to see if the pains will go..just giving myself 3 months to see..
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Don't you think your dad will be ashamed of you if you decide to terminate your own life?

Make him proud by staying strong.
thanks...but I want my life back..I love my wife and kids...I really want to hustle for them...but this pains is making me lazy...just managing...
Re: Cl by yvelchstores(f): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2020
God can heal you. Don't give up yet.
Remove the thought of dying. Be strong! Situations change!
Re: Cl by yvelchstores(f): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2020
yvelchstores:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tX6rs2ixfY
thanks for ur concern...I believe God can heal me...Continue praying for me...I just want this pain to relieve me..I just don't like the way am not putting in my best in hustling due to this pain..I only manage to work..I don lose weight small due to depression..Infact with your word am gonna start eating anyhow all die na die..thanks
Re: Cl by mariahAngel(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
thanks...but I want my life back..I love my wife and kids...I really want to hustle for them...but this pains is making me lazy...just managing...

You have a wife and kids and you're contemplating suicide? No na!
Re: Cl by mariahAngel(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
thanks for ur concern...I believe God can heal me...Continue praying for me...I just want this pain to relieve me..I just don't like the way am not putting in my best in hustling due to this pain..I only manage to work..I don lose weight small due to depression..Infact with your word am gonna start eating anyhow all die na die..thanks

Have you gone for tests? What did the doctors say?
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Have you gone for tests? What did the doctors say?
base on my explanation of how it started due extreme anxiety and sudden fear that just over shadow me for almost two months, sometime my heart will run fast as a result anxiety and fear, is being over 9 months i overcome anxiety and fear, doc ask me certain questions that may relate to heart disease, like do I easily get tired after a little walk, or do I bring out mucous answer was NO..he check my Bp then it was 150 that is 3 months ago, he prescribe drugz and he said I do have heart issue. Bp is now normal and he told that my problem is ulcers, once I treat ulcer I will be okay and my BP Will be okay, truly speaking when I take alcohol Crisis used to be very bad, I decided to limit alcohol intake. And I find out my health has improve I can do 80% of my task.. I do feel pains mildly making me uncomfortable but wen I take milk I feel better..I do know if I shod continue taking Gestid cause I stop taking it over two months now..
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

You have a wife and kids and you're contemplating suicide? No na!
Always appreciate God for good health, this little challenge has made me to how God had been faithful to mankind..I used to things at well then have good plan, have confidence to carryout any task but now all this have change, every time I think of how to overcome this issue and be totally free.. Is depressing. My main problem I do not like eating cos wen am fill I use to be okay...what will I take to rise my eating habit..
Re: Cl by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2020
You are not sick. Nothing is wrong with you. Believe and do away with that evil thought
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2020
Thank you...for this word of encouragement God bless u
Re: Cl by Tony142: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
I appreciate everyone for their concern. But is time I join my late daddy whereever he is. Joy left since I lost my dad, for the past one year have being treating myself of chest pain as a result of anxiety, taking alcohol thinking it will help, the pain go off when i take alcohol but increases the next day. Decided to cut off alcohol for the past two months there is good improvement but Everyday chest pain is there but not severe as before but the moment I eat something the pains relieve me, it has reduce my productivity in hustling which make me sad affecting my thought of reasoning, lost confidence of myself. Joy is gone. I can not continue living with this pains is making me sad Just putting on fake smile. Deeply am dying.

Why chest no go pain u when u carry that big woman for your chest shocked
Re: Cl by dorin27(f): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
And you think joining your late dad is the best and only option left? You really need to take your time and listen to other people story I am sure you'd count your blessings and not your tears. Btw, have you tried seeing a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Tony142:

Why chest no go pain u when u carry that big woman for your chest shocked
Re: Cl by Tony142: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
grin grin grin

Hahaha, that woman u carry is your problem in life, pls drop her and all your problem is solved grin

1 Like

Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Tony142:

Hahaha, that woman u carry is your problem in life, pls drop her and all your problem is solved grin
omo u funny...I just thank say anxiety and fear no finish me...na post anxiety effect dey disturb...but it dey do me like heart issue, is scaring, na so so palpitation dey hit me. But am getting better...thanks for concern...God bless

1 Like

Re: Cl by Tony142: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
omo u funny...I just thank say anxiety and fear no finish me...na post anxiety effect dey disturb...but it dey do me like heart issue, is scaring, na so so palpitation dey hit me. But am getting better...thanks for concern...God bless

U are welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Cl by jesmond3945: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
I appreciate everyone for their concern. But is time I join my late daddy whereever he is. Joy left since I lost my dad, for the past one year have being treating myself of chest pain as a result of anxiety, taking alcohol thinking it will help, the pain go off when i take alcohol but increases the next day. Decided to cut off alcohol for the past two months there is good improvement but Everyday chest pain is there but not severe as before but the moment I eat something the pains relieve me, it has reduce my productivity in hustling which make me sad affecting my thought of reasoning, lost confidence of myself. Joy is gone. I can not continue living with this pains is making me sad Just putting on fake smile. Deeply am dying.
why do you want to join your daddy in heaven when is not time? Do you know that if you were to go to heaven now even if your daddy sees you he won't even talk to you, you know why a new experience has been installed into him, every memory of you have been erased. Right now you have only one father God. The man who died is just an ambassador. He has completed his mission. Your real Father never dies. Now if that is the case, if you commit suicide, you died because you chose to die and not because of the man who has completed his mission and moved on to other things in the after life. If you live now, you would make God happy and you would make your earthly father happy. You would give him a grandson. You owe yourself to be alive and happy. So make the right choice.
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
dorin27:
And you think joining your late dad is the best and only option left? You really need to take your time and listen to other people story I am sure you'd count your blessings and not your tears. Btw, have you tried seeing a doctor?
thanks have been to doc..he said since the trauma of anxiety and fear is over, wat is disturbing me is post trauma, it cause me ulcer with medication I will be okay..really there is improvement. The pains is becoming less severe.. I fear that the pains won't go..
Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2020
jesmond3945:
why do you want to join your daddy in heaven when is not time? Do you know that if you were to go to heaven now even if your daddy sees you he won't even talk to you, you know why a new experience has been installed into him, every memory of you have been erased. Right now you have only one father God. The man who died is just an ambassador. He has completed his mission. Your real Father never dies. Now if that is the case, if you commit suicide, you died because you chose to die and not because of the man who has completed his mission and moved on to other things in the after life. If you live now, you would make God happy and you would make your earthly father happy. You would give him a grandson. You owe yourself to be alive and happy. So make the right choice.
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Cl by dorin27(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
psalmistkakah:
thanks have been to doc..he said since the trauma of anxiety and fear is over, wat is disturbing me is post trauma, it cause me ulcer with medication I will be okay..really there is improvement. The pains is becoming less severe.. I fear that the pains won't go..
why do you fear the pains won't go when you said it yourself that the pain is becoming less severe? Be positive my friend. You'll be fine. It's a phase, it will pass. Take your medications if you have any...I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Cl by psalmistkakah(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2020
dorin27:
why do you fear the pains won't go when you said it yourself that the pain is becoming less severe? Be positive my friend. You'll be fine. It's a phase, it will pass. Take your medications if you have any...I wish you quick recovery.
Thank u...so much...

1 Like

Re: Cl by dorin27(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2020
psalmistkakah:

Thank u...so much...
you're welcome smiley
Re: Cl by mosdii(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are even privileged to have lived with your father and see him die what about me that didn't see my father and I've been fatherless for over 25 years?

The loss of a loved one is indeed painful but no matter what, life goes on.
You even have a family too. Do you expect your kids to tow same line thought?

You need to cheer up man, eat healthy foods most especially fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Slawomir, Our Damn Nigarr / DON'T RUSH MARRIAGE: Some Married Men Still Secretly Wish They Were Single / Study In Germany WITHOUT Paying An AGENT | All The Steps You Need To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.