Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' (692 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / End SARS Protester Killed In Surulere (Graphic) / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by ebukajay184: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2020
Nigerian Twitter users have taken to Twitter to mourn an EndSARS protester, Oke, who was killed on Wednesday, October 21, IgbereTV reports.

Oke, a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture in Abeokuta, was reportedly stabbed in the neck three hours after he tweeted "Nigeria will not end me"
https://twitter.com/O_Okee/status/1318898529428013057?s=19

His heartbroken girlfriend, Derin, confirmed his death on her page. She shared photos of them posing together and then wrote: "We had forever to go Oke."
https://twitter.com/derinmama/status/1318970010606469125?s=19

Nigerians have taken to Twitter to express their sadness over Oke's sudden death.

See posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369075/nigerians-mourn-endsars-protester-killed-tweeting-nigeria-will-end/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by ebukajay184: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
More

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by ebukajay184: 6:21am On Oct 22, 2020
Pic

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by bewla(m): 6:23am On Oct 22, 2020
He will not rip and we will not rest until he get Justice
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by BUGOFF(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2020
And true to his words, Nigeria has not ended him.
He may not be amongst us physically but his heroic passion to stand up and speak up will live beyond us all.
God rest his soul. �
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by ebukajay184: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2020
More

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by bamvik(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Rip hero
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by chatinent: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Nna mehn.

Life is a mist.
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by yanabasee(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2020
Our politicians are really hell-bent on destroying the efforts to speak up collectively across the country....

Falling heroes of this protest will never be forgotten!!

#Endbadgovernment
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by supernet4(f): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2020
He wasn't shot
He was stabbed by thugs in his home
Go verify ur news again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by Golan007: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2020
Lies.

Guy was stabbed in his home.

Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by Golan007: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2020
ebukajay184:
Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me'

Nigerian Twitter users have taken to Twitter platform to mourn an EndSARS protester, Oke, who was allegedly killed on Wednesday, October 21, IgbereTV reports.

Oke, a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture in Abeokuta, was reportedly shot in the neck three hours after he tweeted "Nigeria will not end me"

Twitter users mourn #EndSARS protester, Oke, who was allegedly shot dead in Lagos three hours after tweeting "Nigeria will not end me"

His heartbroken girlfriend, Derin, confirmed his death on her page. She shared photos of them posing together and then wrote: "We had forever to go Oke."

Nigerians have taken to Twitter to express their sadness over Oke's sudden death. See posts below.

Why do you choose to misinformation the public?

What is your aim?
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by Abfinest007(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2020
these hospitals killed him because if they attended to him on time this won't happen
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by pretydiva(f): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2020
Too many deaths this week alone. My heart bleeds cry cry
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by Righteousness89(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Life is like a Vapour!
One Moment it's Here! The Next Moment it is Gone..

It Hurts Deeply to see Unarmed youths Wasted in their Prime..
May God Console and Comfort their Families..

This Brings us to the Matter of Eternity!
Our Brothers and Sisters who were Shot and killed yesterday have Gone!
We Don't know who is Next? It could be any one of us!
The times are Perilous..

I Admonish all to Accept JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word..

If we can do this, I guarantee you that either st Death or at Rapture! We will meet in the Streets of Gold in Heaven..

See our Signature..
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by VirginFinder: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Life is like a Vvapour!
One Mmoment it's Hhere! The Nnext Mmoment it is Ggone..

It Hhurts Ddeeply to see Uunarmed youths Wwasted in their Pprime..
May God Cconsole and Ccomfort their Ffamilies..

This Bbrings us to the Mmatter of Eeternity!
Our Bbrothers and Ssisters who were Sshot and killed yesterday have Ggone!
We Ddon't know who is Nnext? It could be any one of us!
The times are Pperilous..

I Admonish all to Accept JESUS Christ and Live according to His Word..

If we can do this, I guarantee you that either st Ddeath or at Rrapture! We will meet in the Streets of Gold in Heaven..

See our Ssignature..
Re: Nigerians Mourn Protester Killed After Tweeting 'Nigeria Will Not End Me' by lexxxino(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
R.i.p brother..... Shittycountry

(1) (Reply)

Buratai Inducts New Artillery Guns, Inaugurates New Army School Of Artillery Hea / How Will The Couple Prove Their Innocence? / How Do People Cause Long Tiny Cuts On The Skin Of Other People That's Pepperish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.