Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Airtel Scamming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airtel Scamming (595 Views)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Scamming by happydude: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Have u guys observe lately if you have airtime on ur airtel line before it get to early hours in the evening they will remove or take it all out leaving N0.01 left as the airtime balance and yesterday was day 3 of this there nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Scamming by Fistop: 7:11am On Oct 22, 2020
Happened to me too. I've called them out on Twitter.
Re: Airtel Scamming by happydude: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2020
Imagine having 1k plus airtime and just imagine around 7pm yesterday evening to make a call started hearing I have an insufficient call credit to make that call ��
Re: Airtel Scamming by Jimbadly: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2020
We don't have time for that now. We're concerned about the chaos and massacre going on around the country presently.
Re: Airtel Scamming by happydude: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2020
Are you sure bro cos this is also part of the change in bad governance we all want
Re: Airtel Scamming by Prokaryote: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2020
happydude:
Imagine having 1k plus airtime and just imagine around 7pm yesterday evening to make a call started hearing I have an insufficient call credit to make that call ��
the 1k you had was the bonus they gave all their subscribers due to bad service experience last week, if you fail to finish it, they will subtract it once its 12am .
Re: Airtel Scamming by Emmbanny(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2020
Prokaryote:
the 1k you had was the bonus they gave all their subscribers due to bad service experience last week, if you fail to finish it, they will subtract it once its 12am .
apart from that, airtel has deducted my remaining balance twice, which I bought
Re: Airtel Scamming by VTJN(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Emmbanny:
apart from that, airtel has deducted my remaining balance twice, which I bought
Same here. did u call their hot line?
Re: Airtel Scamming by Emmbanny(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2020
VTJN:
Same here. did u call their hot line?
yes I did but no one to answer the call

(1) (Reply)

Criminals/hoodlums Bugled Omoregie Rice Warehouse Located At Upper Sakponba / Military Airstrike Hit Terrorists Logistics Base, Kills Scores In Borno / Femi Gbajabiamila Reveals The Reason Why His Aide Kill Newspaper Vendor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.