Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Loodies Cpa Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loodies Cpa Marketing (1131 Views)

Earn In Dollars With CPA Marketing / Secret Pa,id Traffic Method To Pro,mote CPA Marketing / Is Sporry CPA Real Or Scam? I Need Details, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loodies Cpa Marketing by Copito(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2020
I recently joined Loodies CPA Marketing Group. Everything was going fine. When I contacted the account manager, she was very real to me and jovial. She helped me apply to Crowdfunding to become their promoter and earn 175$. She said that I only need to pay training fees of N23950. I paid for it and sent the evidence of payment to them through email. Since then, I've been calling the account manager only to be answered by another who says she's the supervisor of the previous account manager. Elohor is her name and she said I should pay in more N30000 for me to our purchase a license key for it. It was then that I realized that it might be scam! I told her I want to be refunded which was stated in their terms and conditions but she insisted that I can only be refunded when I've paid the in more cash.

I stopped calling her. This is a scam! It looked so real but it's not. Please others be careful before you fall prey to such. I've lost huge sum of money that I needed especially during this period all because of my foolish quest to get money to assist my family. Say no to it! Please if you have any contribution, i will appreciate it.

Here's the picture of the business

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Copito(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Copito:
I recently joined Loodies CPA Marketing Group. Everything was going fine. When I contacted the account manager, she was very real to me and jovial. She helped me apply to Crowdfunding to become their promoter and earn 175$. She said that I only need to pay training fees of N23950. I paid for it and sent the evidence of payment to them through email. Since then, I've been calling the account manager only to be answered by another who says she's the supervisor of the previous account manager. Elohor is her name and she said I should pay in more N30000 for me to our purchase a license key for it. It was then that I realized that it might be scam! I told her I want to be refunded which was stated in their terms and conditions but she insisted that I can only be refunded when I've paid the in more cash.

I stopped calling her. This is a scam! It looked so real but it's not. Please others be careful before you fall prey to such. I've lost huge sum of money that I needed especially during this period all because of my foolish quest to get money to assist my family. Say no to it! Please if you have any contribution, i will appreciate it.

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Olaidereuben96(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hi bro. please I'm about to pay for the registration fee. Please how I can I chat with you privately concerning what you posted?

1 Like

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Luluchology: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Bro. I just completed my registration. They haven't said anything about money yet tho. Can we chat on whatsapp? 08023051219
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by imohimoh12: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
They are obviously real but you need a training if you want to make money. There is a Nigerian company that does the training
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Cashew: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin sure thing
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by martinsbigod: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
I will respond shortly
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by martinsbigod: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hello,

I am currently doing this and so far I have earned 525 Dollars but I am gunning for 2k Dollars before I request cash out, so nothing scam from my point of view. And yes, I paid the fees you mentioned and even more but no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by martinsbigod: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Here is my earnings screenshot

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by YungLasaint(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
I just signed up for this and this thread don make me fear grin

Is it really a scam?
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Copito(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2020
imohimoh12:
They are obviously real but you need a training if you want to make money. There is a Nigerian company that does the training

Please I will like to contact you privately.
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by markmike123(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Hi martinsbigod, is there any way you can help me earn good morning from loodies cos I have been approved for three weeks now but I don't know how to go about it. My Whatsapp number is 08163647832
I will appreciate if you can help me earn money for the platform. Thank you for helping. [ author=martinsbigod post=95466559]Hello,

I am currently doing this and so far I have earned 525 Dollars but I am gunning for 2k Dollars before I request cash out, so nothing scam from my point of view. And yes, I paid the fees you mentioned and even more but no regrets.[/quote]

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by okdenis: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2020
pls need help on this i got approved 07039230596
Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by PrudentBlogger: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Thanks for sharing...I almost fell for it but decided to do more research on them.

Copito:

Re: Loodies Cpa Marketing by Mountpedro: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Pls martinsbigod can you help me with this loodies thing i've been approved by crowdfunding but i'm yet to make sales . My whatssapp contact is as follows +2348085924139 i'm expecting your message

(1) (Reply)

MFS Africa Acquires Baxi In Nigeria’s “second-largest” Fintech Acquisition Deal / Revolutionizing Garage Door Services With Local Garage Experts In Los Angeles / Otemu from London (Urhobo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.