Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel (649 Views)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Sperm From A Used Condom Won Child Support Battle / BREAKING! 400 Level Student Of Bowen University Impregnates Vc’s Wife / Packs Of Used Condom, Pants Litter Benue IDP Camp [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by theghnews: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support legal battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

According to reports, Jane was 36 years of age when she stole a used condom from the then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

It was gathered that Jane inserted the semen inside her vajayjay and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

Jane, during the child support hearing, confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire revealing that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”. Read more @ https://theghnews.com/2020/10/22/woman-impregnates-herself-with-a-used-condom-at-a-hotel/

Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by general111(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Hahahaha...this is funny oh..
This woman na winch oh
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by zang: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2020
Life has it's way of favouring someone
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by ebexofficial: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2020
Chai
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by Oduduwaboy1(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Ahhhh THIS one shock me ooo shocked
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by BabbanBura(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2020
theghnews:
40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support legal battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

According to reports, Jane was 36 years of age when she stole a used condom from the then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

It was gathered that Jane inserted the semen inside her vajayjay and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

Jane, during the child support hearing, confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire revealing that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”. Read more @ https://theghnews.com/2020/10/22/woman-impregnates-herself-with-a-used-condom-at-a-hotel/

She admitted he didn't get her pregnant but she got herself pregnant with his sperm, so why pubish the guy for what he didn't do?
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by Kestolove(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2020
See oyibo with Igbo sense
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by Vyzz: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2020
Kestolove:
See oyibo with Igbo sense

You have been on nairaland since

December 20, 2009 that makes u old both here in nairaland and in age.

But I still don't understand why u acting like ya still breastfeeding
Re: Woman Impregnates Herself With A Used Condom At A Hotel by Kestolove(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Vyzz:

You have been on nairaland since

December 20, 2009 that makes u old both here in nairaland and in age.

But I still don't understand why u acting like ya still breastfeeding
am 11yrs now on this forum..jesus

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bagudu Pays Last Respect To Late Ex-rep, Member Kalgo, In Abuja – Photos / Amazon A.I Loophole Review 2023 - Don't Buy! / My Birthday,am Looking For A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.