Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) (54813 Views)

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by olumide4christ: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oshkosch:
Nigeria is a gullible country. 80% of Nigerians are criminally minded. Imagine a once peaceful protest has now been criminalize by the same people shouting End sars. Now that Sars has ended, looting and stealing started. Shame on all this youthful thieves, such youths can never be useful to the society because all they know is Crime and yahoo yahoo.

LOL..and they claimed that they wanted to take back the country...who go give this kind people Nigeria to manage?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
loswhite:
are these the protesters? Who hire thugs to attack protesters? How do you explain that a president is yet to address the country 48hrs after lekki shooting?
The president is missing from ASO Rock. That's why he has not spoken

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Jacqueline22(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonathan39:
They are foolish, tell them I said so. They are in charge and people die in their region like ants? That is how foolish an average Northerner is. After all this, the Government will begin to respect the Youth
Yeah they felt nothing can be done to them because they are very violent
Yet Boko Haram and bandit keeps killing them..
They are in charge but they are suffering, begging, almost all are illiterate.
They are just fucking scared of the people leading them. They enjoy the suffering I really don’t pity for them.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by ArticleBeast: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jacqueline22:
North just Dey laugh
Even Jos and Kano is no different at the moment
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Jonathan39: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is called Stockholm syndrome. They are in love with their oppressors.
Jacqueline22:

Yeah they felt nothing can be done to them because they are very violent
Yet Boko Haram and bandit keeps killing them..
They are in charge but they are suffering, begging, almost all are illiterate.
They are just fucking scared of the people leading them. They enjoy the suffering I really don’t pity for them.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by tammie24: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

Wishing you quick recovery.

sad
your case is more serious than I thought

I hope you are not where human beings are
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by gift2xl: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2020
moralistic:
so this is what the so called peaceful protest is all about ... where are those celebrities that fueled this protest ?....i guess they are regretting their actions now

Your perception about celebrities fueling this is wrong. Have u give though, that the killing at lekki, might have been the caused of this?. Let gives peace a chance.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Omezif(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2020
Waiting i am hearing like this, i said it this is no longer protest but fighting.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by ArticleBeast: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2020
wunmi590:
cry

This thing called peaceful protest is no longer funny, this protest have long been hijacked by people who really want the downfall of these country.

You can't keep destroying private peoples property that sweat legitimately to build so that you and I can enjoy and call it a peaceful protest.

It is high time these people retreat from these dangerous steps or destroy what their unborn generation would enjoy years to come.

1. You called yourself educated youth and you keep destroying private properties

2. You called yourself educated youth and you keep stealing people property.

3. You called yourself educated youth and you keep looking for ways to burgled people valuables.

4. You called yourself educated youth and you destroyed the peaceful protest.

We should desist from all these nonsense if you are part of the people that soiled the real peaceful protest to something else.

You are causing alot of damages to Nigeria in international world
Common sense should have revealed that these are thugs and agbero and not the educated END SARS protesters. They were the same people hired by the government to disturb the peaceful protest
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by DisLifeSha: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
All the youths here are not involved in it. Majority aren't in support of this. There are paid and frustrated elements in this whole matter

UnaToto:

The north is laughing at the foolishness of southern youths.

Imagine destroying your home by your self.

UnaToto
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by ArticleBeast: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2020
Incognito403:

STFU!!! angry

All these would have been avoided if you didn't cheer those fools to remain at the Lekki Toll Gate that night.

Order would have been restored and perhaps your protest would have continued peaceful by now. But you disregarded the law and authority.

Now lunatics have taken over your platform and are disregarding every immunity the law and authority gave you.

Enjoy your anarchy.

angry
I would have said you should shut up but you are a slave to the fulani.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
These guys will still be the ones to suffer it. This has gone beyond protest.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Maka why?they called us Blacks animal and we are behaving like monkey now.#calmdownnow.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
moralistic:
so this is what the so called peaceful protest is all about ... where are those celebrities that fueled this protest ?....i guess they are regretting their actions now
how many of these happened before government decided to intimidate people by turning off lights and opening fire on unarmed citizens?
This is totally on the government, they goofed. They need to accept Lekki was a massive failure, apologise for their mistake and start making real changes
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by wunmi590(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Common sense should have revealed that these are thugs and agbero and not the educated END SARS protesters. They were the same people hired by the government to disturb the peaceful protest

And your common sense should have read to digest well what I wrote up there before committing.

Not everything is rush rush.

This time around read it more than 10 times most especially where I said "the people that hijacked the peaceful protest"
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by francisbarrack(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2020
moralistic:

D president should address d situation. Simple
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by mvem(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nightstalker:
The revolution has started whether you call them hoodlums or not , touts or not , criminals or not

They are using no .. enough is enough

They watch you senators pocket millions in allowances and salary every month yet you can't pay 30k minimum wage , you increased fuel and electricity tarrifs , you tax the poor for everything so the rich and live soft

The people are tired that is why no one is challenging these hoodlums , everyone has given up on the nation

They watch you sentence young southerners to death for joining ipob yet you release bokoharam members
They watch you proscribe amotekun as a terrorist organization yet you allow hisbah in the north
They watch you fill up every single powerful position with a northerner and sideline the others
They watch you sentence citizens to jail for stealing yams but you granted the likes of orji uzor kalu that stole billions amnesty and freedom

Who is fooling who? For year you have told the poor that they can die if they like now they are showing you their might and you are calling them hoodlums..

Hehehe
so how does destroying ATMs get back to this politicians. The common man has his money in those banks
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Queseda: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don't call them hoodlums, they're pissful protesters fighting for your rights cheesy
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Queseda: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
UnaToto:

The north is laughing at the foolishness of southern youths.

Imagine destroying your home by your self.

UnaToto
I dey laugh them since yesterday �
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
What a sincere and smart government would do:

1. Address the underlying issues. Short term....dialogue with different protest group leadership and listen to their demands. Long term.....reform the judiciary system, diversify the economy and decentralise the government.

2. Take note of all the violent protesters. There are lots of videos online, the faces of those criminals and thugs can be revealed through very smart and organised investigation. They should be arrested and taken to court with substantial evidence against them. Some form of amnesty may be given to the less violent protesters. But the very violent ones, especially the instigators should be prosecuted. That should serve as a future deterrent.

3. Thoroughly investigate the Lekki Shootings to find out what really transpired. After investigation, a public judicial hearing should be constituted where people are free to give their testimonies. Anonymous testimonies should also be accepted. At the end, the culprits should be given the appropriate sentencing.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Queseda: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
YahooG:
This is rubbish now, imagine breaking an ATM machine and be looking inside to find SARS, This are criminals not protesters, Breaking ATM and still be chanting endsars endnigeria, Nigeria and SARS they inside ATM?
Shurrup, they are pissful protesters. That's how they know how to carry out their own protest
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Queseda: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
backnbeta:
Let's stop this, please!
Stop what? They're pissful protesters please
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by maldino: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Fools destroying their own state...why not visit the homes of politicians that have kept the state in a deplorable state...Hired hoodlums and looters
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Martins153: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
You are an idiot
moralistic:
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
godforus:
To all those bastards claiming igbos destroyed lagos but didn't destroy their homelands

Hope you're seeing this in enugu, and the fire in onitsha, abakaliki and aba.

I beg there is no petrol in Enugu? Banks were burned down in Lagos.

All this soft targets you are massaging in Enugu and a few places in the East is because you Igbos plans are bursted .

People can see what is happening.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by aboubkr(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Let them destroy everything and anything from banks and other businesses in their towns and cities because they are peaceful protesters and they have every right to do so
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ay,davido,nairamarley,falz,useless 2face and co yeyebrities e nogo beta 4 una 4 misleading us
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by maldino: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Queseda:

Shurrup, they are pissful protesters. That's how they know how to carry out their own protest
Peaceful protesters indeed...and they are planning to loot...they are criminals..if anyone is shot now you will blame it on the government.
Why not visit the homes of know politicians that have been embezzling and looting from the state...I believe you can start from there.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
moralistic:
Stop your useless blame game. If there’s anyone to blame, it’s the government. If they heeded to the peaceful protest and provided security for those protesting, to ward off hood lumps. We won’t be at this situation right now.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
Don’t mind them, failed artists all over, dey would suffer it nahh..
moralistic:
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Edusouls(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Cursed youths everywhere, destroy them tomorrow you start shouting government didn’t provide any
godforus:
To all those bastards claiming igbos destroyed lagos but didn't destroy their homelands

Hope you're seeing this in enugu, and the fire in onitsha, abakaliki and aba.
Re: Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) by Raskasal(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hopefully they were expecting to do away with some ATM money, nay.. They failed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.