Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) (104369 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / EndSARS Protests Hit Ariaria, Faulks Road, Aba (Video) / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Very dumb. Na bank offend them?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by dapbims: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2020
This is barbaric. It's very unfortunate criminal minded elements, in the last few days had a field day in almost every part of the country. Looting and publicly showcasing their loots.

I hope you will enjoy your accursed loots till eternity grin grin
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 6:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Hope you'll appreciate your private residence being affected.

they won't do that, they know the real thieves
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Notateflonguy(m): 6:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Wahala90:

It is clear that the protest was initially peaceful (even the govt attests to that) but police brutality never stopped at anytime.

To be honest.. I'll be so foolish not to support such protest....my issue is not with the peaceful protesters.. My issue is with those dumb hoodlums and looters....they are literally destroying their own homes....so many small businesses trying to startup have been brought to shambles... What was their offence??.. Nothing!!.. The dumb hoodlums and thugs should vent their craziness and stupidity directly to the government not destroying the businesses of their fellow man.. It's inhumane
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Onyenna(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Jonegonu:
. No you guys should continue

If the government had done their jobs via development, we wouldn't have gotten to this level of civil unrest.... The government is to blame for everything happening in this country....

Do you have 24/7 electricity in your house?.... What about the roads?.... I'm certain you have Generator in your house, generating your own electricity and supplying your own water..... Are you happy? ..... Are you happy with how they've been running this government?...and of course the previous ones?....

At least they now know we've had enough.....

This protest will change so many things in this country.......
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Doncyn(f): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2020
I live in aba..is not protest anymore,is now riot..why cant nnamdi kanu who gave dem stupid order to control dem ? How can u destroy bank ? To get money in aba now is something else , honestly people are going to suffer ...it will b d same thugs dt will go Dere wen is being repaired to withdraw money... God will purnish those thugs .nonsense....can't dey see police stations to destroy? We have limited banks here in aba and dey are following d footsteps of lagos dt has banks on every street.woo to dem fools
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sobasojek: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Your plan will not work in south east, you silly tribal bigot
Shut up impostor. So you want us to leave our bad leaders in south east right ?
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by COdeGenesis: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Doncyn:
I live in aba..is not protest anymore,is now riot..why cant nnamdi kanu who gave dem stupid order to control dem ? How can u destroy bank ? To get money in aba now is something else , honestly people are going to suffer ...it will b d same thugs dt will go Dere wen is being repaired to withdraw money... God will purnish those thugs .nonsense....can't dey see police stations to destroy? We have limited banks here in aba and dey are following d footsteps of lagos dt has banks on every street.woo to dem fools

So u support them destroying police stations. You are evil just like them. How can you even think of that.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by bridggyx(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2020
This are the monsters Nigeria made.... hunger, illiteracy and lack of exposure will make a man protest differently....
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Doncyn(f): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2020
[

quote author=COdeGenesis post=95230121]

So u support them destroying police stations. You are evil just like them. How can you even think of that. [/quote]

U are the evil one here..since police is Dere main problem since u and dem are mentally deranged...why should dey even destroy things,I follow did peaceful protest last week now dose stupid thugs controlled by nnamdi kanu are damaging tinx..I still stand no property should b demage....
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by planetuzor(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .

You are sick in the head
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by frowland(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Emk5556:
this are not the handiwork of those that protested for 12 days.

They are still protesters. Everyone protesting the way they know best.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by JuanDeDios: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless
This is not the protest.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Facidio: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2020
They are fools.... Destroying public and private properties was never part of the protest. If you wanna destroy anything at all, go to aso Rock or national assembly cos that's where all the powers are. Stop destroying ur own state
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Kuginzi: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Now you're talking. Pls we need more destruction of properties from your region.
Biko!
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sunsets: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
This is nonsense...so, our security is overwhelmed?
Ndlistic:
See The Condition Of First Bank Faulks Road, Aba, After Being Destroyed by Thugs yesterday

See how First Bank, Faulks road Aba, along Ariaria market looks like after being destroyed by thugs yesterday.

The hoodlum set cars on fire, break the Bank doors, windows, ATM and carted away Bank properties.

The condition of the Bank is very bad, the damaged everything damageable in Bank.

Below is the video and photos from the scene yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFCOW3iZQok
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Bosss73: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
This is small compared to what happened to first banks in Ngwa Rd and Ehi rd by mosque....let me not talk about eat these hoodlums did to Eco bank and Diamond at same Ngwa Rd....Union bank own...na him make me cry....... Buhari is a bad leader but I tell u this...he is more human than majority of us.....Aba don cast....
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Nnefada: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2020
yarimo:
and some idiots will be claiming innocent protesters are being killed .
Are they protesters? Use your brain my dear. Also pray for your country �
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Bosss73:
This is small compared to what happened to first banks in Ngwa Rd and Ehi rd by mosque....let me not talk about eat these hoodlums did to Eco bank and Diamond at same Ngwa Rd....Union bank own...na him make me cry....... Buhari is a bad leader but I tell u this...he is more human than majority of us.....Aba don cast....

How did those banks u mentioned at ngwa road take dey worst can u sat what happened there if possible with pictures
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by shedomains: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
I am not supporting this protest anymore. This is senseless
no dear, se your slogan has been no retreat no surrender ,wait you will soon get your share. AY brother shop was looted yomi casual while the brother was protesting at lekki and twitter.never throw stone at a market square you may never know who will get hit.let the protest continue yolo
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2020
totally unacceptable.
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2020
They have turned the protest to something else
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by austinofo(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Eryyy92:
Omo
Will they (thugs) justify this act as part of protest?
Like you called them thugs they ain't protesters cos this very senseless. The protesters sef ain't doing what's right anymore cos my question right now remains what do they really want
Re: First Bank Faulks Road, Aba Destroyed By Thugs (Video, Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Eryyy92:
Omo
Will they (thugs) justify this act as part of protest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.