Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Protecting What Is Our Own. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Protecting What Is Our Own. (173 Views)

Asphalt Sealcoating Contractors: Protecting Your Pavement / The Role Of Encryption In Protecting Privacy And Security / Get The Exclusive Sun Shades In Melbourne Protecting Your Home From The Scorchin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protecting What Is Our Own. by afrikanns: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Protecting What Is Ours.

Of all the ethnic divisions we have in this country called Nigeria, I have come to realise that it is only Yoruba that are always refused to tolerate injustice and doesn't believe in covering up any of theirs whom have engaged in any or committed any act of indiscipline, while in my own observations or views other ethnicities do cover up and defend theirs no matter what the degrees of abnormalities or indiscipline commited by them.

I think it is hightime that Yorubas came back home and have a rethink of their bitterness and hatred towards one another and let us build and support our own.

Yoruba roonuu ooo.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ibadan Elder T. A. Akinyele Is Dead / WTO: US Opposes Okonjo Iweala As Consensus Candidate For DG Position / Desmond Elliot Weeps Bitter On National TV As He Reflects On Hoodlums Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.