Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating (65218 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by maxzzo1(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.
This one js wake up
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by martinsad(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

Let End Protest and make peace.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

You speak with so much wisdom and empathy. It's very unfortunate that we have to succumb to the hardship the government has put the nation into. Yeah. Let's end the protest and move on. One day, when we have the resources, we should leave this country.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by bahaushe1: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Whoever expect Buhari to reform Nigeria in the remaining 3 years he has in office is a dreamer.

Buhari is a failed president. We better forget about this protest and arrest the unrest going on in our country.

We have to be alive to effect change. And I hope Falz will be this active in 2023 towards electing an appropriate president.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Naija celebrities eh.. Them go zuga them sheeple protesters to fire on.. But when kasala burst, you no go hear pim from any of them.

By the way, where's the heroine, Aisha? Where Wizkid, Davido, Segalink, AY, etc?..

Make una continue dey use the blood of the innocent to nourish una celebrity statuses..

Soon, e go reach una turn.. The looting go soon besiege una gates..
Na only Segalink get small sense amongst them. He already called a halt to the protest the moment hoodlums with their own agenda joined the protests.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by galaxy2020(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
....after killing over 3million Igbos, no federal presence, they are been marginalised, you expect them to burn their hard earned properties? SW gave these Hausa/Fulani's power to continue to ride other region. They should deal with it more. The Igbos warned them earlier.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by edoairways: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
There is no unity yet talk less of leaders...

Talking about leaders, bro we need a standing agreement as youths, we need a standing party... A standing body is needed.

If we don't have a stand now we may not have it in the next election.

These men have planned ahead of time, we need the same thing or else forget it, all that effort is in vain
There are plans already concerning having a youth as a president however the unity is the key factor.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by adeniyi65(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Are you still begging them to retreat!? with what they have cursed us as a result of the prolonged protest that should have been dialogued with the government when they were summoned for it.let them continue inciting war while they hide in their home watching their shortsighted followers to face live bullets.coward influencers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by blacknp(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
bahaushe1:
Whoever expect Buhari to reform Nigeria in the remaining 3 years he has in office is a dreamer.

Buhari is a failed president. We better forget about this protest and arrest the unrest going on in our country.

We have to be alive to effect change. And I hope Falz will be this active in 2023 towards electing an appropriate president.
Mumu is it the President’s job to reform the country, has your Governor in your state reformed the animals in your state? Almijiri.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by noblealuu: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Bro he can be the best lawyer in Nigeria but if he wants to make a change in his country he must take action

Was referring to the reference on him being "a mere musician". I believe he would go back to the drawing board and restrategize on the action plan. I'm willing to support.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Halo22: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am glad that it was on CNN that this was aired. The same CNN they used in destabilizing Jonathan's govt and installed this unreasonable fellow.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Emma1630(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Did falz point anybody To fight?
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by snowball11(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
When the man himself is frustrating what other kind of speech will get from him than a frustrating/lifeless one. undecided
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Emma1630(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Maybe u're mad or u just hate falz for nothing.
who led the protest first?
how many celeb u see online now to say thing like dis?
how many musician lyric is about bad goverance? Talk more of making an album of it.
as for igp, no be davido call, na eh call davido.
guy abeg in all ur reason, post. comment, understanding or actions keep wisdom.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by KingBubu00: 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.

Really? You expected him to join in that unreasonable chaos?
"Looting businesses and breaking prisoners free". Your fight is with the government not your fellow country men.
Why not destroy government properties and leave the private sector alone. it's not these peoples' fault that you're frustrated.

Take that frustration out on the government not the people you're protesting for.

Idiots
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Litmus: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
”Though God is the great healer, health workers are only trying their best”, this is a norm saying in our hospitals by our doctors anyway.

With Good health care, one can and will surely survive majority of the sicknesses killing us in Nigeria. Many corpse will still be alive today and balling with good health facilities and treatment.

A case study; Most of Nigerian rich politicians that died during the corona virus lockdown like Ajimobi, Aba Kyari et al could have got 70% chance of being alive today if there was no international lockdown, with them having access to their UK hospital where they have their treatment file and experts who have been treating them and understand the health systems of this men

If Mamman Daura wasn’t flown out of the country for treatment, he could have died in Nigeria before now.
Majority of these rich politicians have one/two ailment(s) they are nursing, but the very good health facilities out there in developed world they’ve been enjoying has been what is saving them.

I can remember early this week while I was in Ikenne in Ogun state, an old Professor who has been living in US for about 56years and seldom comes to Nigeria told me that if not for the health care policy in US, someone like him would have died a very long time ago. Incidentally, the man’s younger brother who was a professor but in Nigeria just died about a year ago.

So no one died of Covid in the US?

Nigeria needs good health care; let us all keep advocating for better health care. These attributing heaven to foreign nations does nothing to push the better health agenda in Nigeria even one step further.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Divoc19(f): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
bahaushe1:

We will not wait till 2023
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Afamed: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The same Falz sharing fake news?

Untile he publicly apologizes for this, nothing he says will make sense to me.
All of them still have a date in a court when everything is settled
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by ynglukas(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
that's just spot on falz, spot on!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by sunto: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

Are igbo sophisticated slowpoke, why will igbo man destroy his land to please any body
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Map1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=95231221]Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje [/quote are the so called hoodlum not a Nigerian? let me tell you something Lagos state government are betrayal during the campaign of sanwo olu you see him distributing element,okada and signing an endorsement paper with some company like opay but the moment he assumed office he sent them out of job,put a ban on okada and render them jobless, there are injustice, inequality, unemployment,hunger and anger in the land.someone like Tinubu failed woefully to address the situation on time because lagosian see him as there leader and mouth piece to fight for them what you see in Lagos is a result of anger and the level of the hatred from the government
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

Please stop typing nonsense. Please, i beg you, dont repeat this nonsense.

The only protestors who have legitimate call to ask for suspension are those in field who got injured. For those killed their family can speak and ask for suspension. All internet activists have no legitimate reason to ask for field protesters to suspend or stop congregating. How many bullets did you take to begin asking for suspension? Stop it guy.

Online activists should continue their work. There is no going back otherwise its a loss and the dead youths suffered in vain for their bravery.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by ednut1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Not afraid to die Why you no dey toll gate that day

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Tochj(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Get ready for political position
Start from Governorship let all the Youths queue behind you
Let's start from there.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Thablownmindset: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News

Those of you quoting me And saying rubbish calm down before God will punish you .

No man sits in his house and changes a nation, Falz has millions of followers, if he truly wants a change he has to step out and get it.

Meeting and interacting with the government will help us know their strengths and how to exploit and take advantage of their weaknesses...

The game of politics and government power is deep and advanced...

You have to know it as these men do, go out there and know the game.

He wouldn't dare because he is just a musician

shut the Bleep down
Davido met the IG and I guess you saw the video what was he saying??
misplacement of priorities!!!
Falz, Runtown I saw face to face at the protest, the day I see that one you mentioned earlier will be the day I put his name here��
what was the meeting about??
what was the outcome??
what was he ask, what was his response??
If only you know what Youths are face with everyday here in mainland you won't be here blabbing
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by merits(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Die na,who cares?use...less musician.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by BluntNigerian: 4:49am On Oct 24, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
@(The Bolded Statement)
It is only in Nigeria that Security Personnel are deployed to STOP PROTESTS, rather than to aid in keeping their protests in order so that their protests (No Matter How Large Their Crowds Are) would not affect the movement of individuals that are not part of the protests, not to talk of having some hoodlums or hooligans leaving the formations of the protests for any reason (as helped in organising by the security personnel).
In Nigeria, Security Personnel who are seen around protests would always think that they are passing a message across to their Commanders that they are part of those who are doing the protests, and that they have joined the protesters to raise their voices against the Government.
This Thinking Is Very Wrong.
@Madridguy, if you can have The Police and Military in Nigeria to get this message, please do.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by SexytorresE(f): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Stfu! The ones that were there protesting and looting are the bad ones, stop spewing nonsense when u can’t even lead in ur own sch
Cyberterror:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.